3DXChat Community

Shanti

Well, there's a blurry line for many between what is the 'break' and what is the grind.  Some people take a 'break' from life to enjoy 3DX, while others take a 'break' from 3DX to try and enjoy real life.

I guess it's all about perspective.

714a0adc01.jpg

Guest Twiggy

Reading though this I see people talking about it not being spring where they are and discussing the different time zones and that it is hard to coordinate things to suite everyone.

Also I have seen time converter links on a lot of post.

I think it is time that we had a 3DX calendar and clock, it won't suite everyone I guess but could take away a lot of confusion to when events are being held and help in meeting times and such.

Anyway for this event I am happy, I get to get a new kini in Autumn :)

GMT versus UTC

...Although GMT and UTC practically share the same current time...

GMT/UTC is always the same Time :) The time information in 3DXChat was always in GMT, sure can we for the future write this in UTC but the time at least is the same ^^ :D

About the Name Spring Break :rolleyes:

Ofc is it a Spring Break theme party and not really a break of what ever... This is the same as a discuss about a Rave Party, Rave isn't a genre but it is a great theme for a party where all know what's happen :)

Or with other words, we have spring and in this Night I need a break of spring with a lot alcohol and music :D

I looking forward for this Event, for the Fun with all and the music of Nikki B)

Thank you very much Shanti for your Posters, Nikki for your Time and Music! Thank you too for planing of the event!

I'm and my new hun are ready for my part...

Hope I see you all to this night :)

playboy-spring-break.jpg

sexy_beach_club_small.jpg?format=500w

DJsfromMarsinAction.jpg

GMT versus UTC

GMT/UTC is always the same Time :) The time information in 3DXChat was always in GMT, sure can we for the future write this in UTC but the time at least is the same ^^ :D

About the Name Spring Break :rolleyes:

Ofc is it a Spring Break theme party and not really a break of what ever... This is the same as a discuss about a Rave Party, Rave isn't a genre but it is a great theme for a party where all know what's happen :)

Or with other words, we have spring and in this Night I need a break of spring with a lot alcohol and music :D

I looking forward for this Event, for the Fun with all and the music of Nikki B)

Thank you very much Shanti for your Posters, Nikki for your Time and Music! Thank you too for planing of the event!

I'm and my new hun are ready for my part...

Hope I see you all to this night :)

playboy-spring-break.jpg

sexy_beach_club_small.jpg?format=500w

DJsfromMarsinAction.jpg

When like is not enough

6167045025_3fe29946dc.jpg

Took an eternity to get to the bottom of this page to reply thanks to pier's signature (THANKS FOR DESTROYING MY MOUSE SCROLLER BUTTWEED) learn to crop your shizzle! (and im talking about your image, not your nether-regions)

I shall most likely not be attending this event due to my skin being prone to severe burning. So no darling, I DONTZ BE GETTING DOWN LIKE TAHT

yes I do know that.

Does everyone know that? Answer is no

Why should 5600 registered users (not active but still) should turn off signatures of certain individuals instead of making proper limit to them?

Calm down kiddos, i reduced it :) it was so well requested... Hope you happy lil Loki.

Cant wait for this event between :)

Guest marianaclarke

Over 70,000 in Atlantic City, NJ for Blake Shelton and Lady Antebellum last summer.  I was at both, but it was a great time.  I'll be there.