3DXChat Community

connection

Antonnin 84

hello it's been a few days since I can no longer enter the game at the time of my conection there is marked: unable to connect the server I do not know where the problem comes from when everything was working before. can you help me ? I reinstalled the game but the problem remains the same thank you for your answer
Edited by Antonnin 84

Guys.....could we please stop blaming the users?

I have the exact same problem (i think). Installation wont even go through. (connection error while downloading files)

I've followed all the "self help" steps...none worked. The terminal-file that was posted in another thread doesn't even produce an output and immediately closes.Even when I run it as administrator.

Firewall and Antivirus are off (which is a complete joke and suggesting to do so to make a game function properly is a red flag if there ever was one).

The game worked FINE until the recent update. WITH firewall and antivirus.

If some users....with a fresh installation of windows and DISABLED firewall and antivirus can't even install the game and get a connection error....when EVERYTHING else is working fine on the same machine.....come on.

The number of people posting these issues alone should tell developers "mhh....maybe we fucked up a little".

It just blows my mind that people casually suggest to disable firewall and antivirus as if this were a normal thing to do. Just to be on the same page: 3dxchat is the only application that shows this problem on my end.

No offense, but not only is that not MY logic...that isn't logical at all.

If from one specific car model 1 out of 100 suddenly catches fire, the car isn't "working" or "fine".

Count the issues on the first page of the tech-support subforum that mention "connection" or "network". I'd say that's a little above average.

My logical reasoning goes a little something like this:

.) I've played the game for years...have seen a lot of updates without issue and didn't make any change on my system recently.

.) with the new version, nothing...literally nothing....that requires network connectivity with the game works...like....at all. Firewall/Antivirus on/off...doesn't matter. The self-test tool doesn't work....neither does anything in the guide

.) there are a number of people with problems on that matter

.) the only change in the entire formula is the new version of the game.

Ergo: Something in the games code was changed that causes this. And it seems to affect only some people...so these people will have something in common. Region of the world, graphics card, a certain provider....that's not my job to find out.

I'm not sure what else to tell you, too. What can I do besides downloading the installation file to a brandnew windows and doubleclick on it?

Edited by xMichax

1 hour ago, xMichax said:

No offense, but not only is that not MY logic...that isn't logical at all.

If from one specific car model 1 out of 100 suddenly catches fire, the car isn't "working" or "fine".

Count the issues on the first page of the tech-support subforum that mention "connection" or "network". I'd say that's a little above average.

My logical reasoning goes a little something like this:

.) I've played the game for years...have seen a lot of updates without issue and didn't make any change on my system recently.

.) with the new version, nothing...literally nothing....that requires network connectivity with the game works...like....at all. Firewall/Antivirus on/off...doesn't matter. The self-test tool doesn't work....neither does anything in the guide

.) there are a number of people with problems on that matter

.) the only change in the entire formula is the new version of the game.

Ergo: Something in the games code was changed that causes this. And it seems to affect only some people...so these people will have something in common. Region of the world, graphics card, a certain provider....that's not my job to find out.

I'm not sure what else to tell you, too. What can I do besides downloading the installation file to a brandnew windows and doubleclick on it?

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Si tu es sur PC, (car je ne sais pas comment ça fonctionne sur Mac), as-tu essayé de désinstaller le client 3DXChat avec Ccleaner proprement, puis de réinstaller la nouvelle version du client ? Parfois ça peut juste être un ancien fichier qui reste, qui bloc et qui empêche la nouvelle mise à jour.

🇺🇸 Hello,

If you are on a PC, (because I don't know how it works on a Mac), have you tried to uninstall the 3DXChat client with Ccleaner properly, then reinstall the new version of the client? Sometimes it can just be an old file that remains, which blocks and prevents the new update.