3DXChat Community

3DX will spawn me at random locations

Xanar

Whenever I enter Fresco, 3DX will place my avatar on the bar. Sometimes It'll place me at the entrence.

When I enter the Sin-Club, I sometimes spawn in the back room. I reinstalled 3DX, however this didn't fix my issue.

Xanar

• 7 months later...
On 10/5/2022 at 10:28 AM, Xanar said:

Whenever I enter Fresco, 3DX will place my avatar on the bar. Sometimes It'll place me at the entrence.

When I enter the Sin-Club, I sometimes spawn in the back room. I reinstalled 3DX, however this didn't fix my issue.

Xanar

Does it happen every single time or just once in a while?

It may be caused by network congestion.

If it happens every time, I would send a bug report to Gizmo about it.

If it is only once in a while, I would suspect internet connectivity to be the issue. Does this only happen in certain rooms?

If it is just happening in certain rooms, it may be an issue with the server it is located on as well, it may be experiencing connectivity issues itself also.

• 2 weeks later...

Just happened to me today. I picked the Fresco Club, and spawned in between the bar, a chair, and a column. I was stuck and couldn't move at all. Only way to get out was to pick a different room.

Then I picked the island, and spawned in the water BELOW the terrain. People and furnishings were above me. Had to swim out past the beach, then I popped up to above the terrain and was able to walk normally.

This happens in a room i built... some people load in on the main spawn spot and others load in on one of the teleporting spots i have in an downstairs room. its random as to who loads that way but its happens every week the room is opened