3DXChat Community

Disable double click run feature?

SaraBug

Hi, 3dxland!

I appreciate new features so that everyone can enjoy the game the way they like!

The new double click to run feature...I don't see a way to turn this off. With it, I end up running while trying to walk around somewhat tight spaces, like a dance floor, so I'd like a way to be in "always walk" mode. Can that mode be brought back as an option, please (or if I missed a setting, let me know!)?

the feature really useful, the problem is people with " tic " to spam click walking. excepte people playing a specific game in 3dx ( hide & Fuck, maze.. etc ). it's more because people spam click by reflex, than feature being problem ( it's like power-user web browser or software.. when you get used to it can't go back ).

settings to hide movements windows would be amazing saving even more space on the screen now that run can be trigger on double-click but yea he will need also something to disable it.

13 hours ago, lMAXl said:

the feature really useful, the problem is people with " tic " to spam click walking. excepte people playing a specific game in 3dx ( hide & Fuck, maze.. etc ). it's more because people spam click by reflex, than feature being problem ( it's like power-user web browser or software.. when you get used to it can't go back ).

settings to hide movements windows would be amazing saving even more space on the screen now that run can be trigger on double-click but yea he will need also something to disable it.

what are you even talking about...🙄

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MissD said:

Luckily they gave us the option, and didn't just remove the feature completely.

I think they also reduced the time interval between clicks to count it as a double click. Now you need quicker clicks to activate the run making it easier to manage.