3DXChat Community

The new dances and the difference it made.

Guest Twiggy

Guest Twiggy

It has been a couple of weeks now since the patch with the new dance moves.

I would like to say to the devs I have noticed a huge difference in 3DX since then.

There are a lot more players logged in at any time now and most seem to be much happier and enjoying things much more than they have been.

In particular the capability to now do M/F sync dancing has brought something that is bringing people together more than before.

From what I understand Lisa is responsible for new animations and I would like to congratulate her on a job well done.

Something I would like peoples opinions on is something that has been talked about a huge amount in the game.

Group syncing or multiple people syncing.

I have noticed that almost every time I am in NC I see people trying to sync with more than 2 people, trying to time when to come in.

Some do succeed but it is not easy to do and if you are like me and suffer from lag it is pretty much impossible.

Different ways have been discussed where the devs may be able to supply something to do this.

A group dance button where people are added to a group dance similar to how people are added to a group chat.

Having a clock in the game that we could try and time a start to, these are just a couple of things that have been suggested.

Some want it to still be a bit of a challenge to do so and others think it should just be quick auto setup.

So guys I would like to know what you think of the new dances and what you think may be able to be done to allow group syncing.

I think the game has improved much since my join date... Idk if dance content meets the quality of 20 bucks a month.... Thinking the game is about a decade short of 20 bucks compared to whats out there.... Still can not build a legal mod to share..... ,,,,-.-,,,, Devs should maybe use google and stop living in the basement.... The bash is deserved I will hang elsewhere if shit doesn't get better..... A patch per day or I will turn everyone into a Goon.... :)

Hiya Twiggy, I totally agree with you. I love the new dances. Timing when the dances start to sync them is something I remember from the game Lord of the Rings Online. I actually like the gamey-ness of trying to figure out the proper moment when to start dancing.

You can use the hug to sync two people of course.

I've commented before, on Miriam's thread ...

Love the three new dances.

So much energy, so much fun and it makes the NC look fabulous (and, fortunately, they complement and improve the music there   ;) ).

...and they do make the music there more tolerable, I don't have to use my own. However, group syncing? What next, line dancing? Oh no!

I have noticed that almost every time I am in NC I see people trying to sync with more than 2 people, trying to time when to come in.

Some do succeed but it is not easy to do and if you are like me and suffer from lag it is pretty much impossible.

Agree, on the one hand lag prevents an accurate count and secondly it makes people see different things on each screen

Hello Twiggy!

Yes I agree, I have noticed also that since the Animation update the Night Club has indeed been more busy, more used and it's nice to see. And I have noticed also when I DJ there the atmosphere is a lot more positive than before which I enjoy as I can see everyone enjoying themselves dancing the night away with their friends in Sync. It is an amazing feeling I must admit.

As you say also it brings people more together, which is great to see. I feel the game needs something like this that has more player interactivity non-sexually. :)

Yes it is Dev Lisa who is the Lead Content creator. :) She makes the models and animations.

Regards

Ash

I feel it has given a lot more too dancing.   You can mix the dances even better too fit songs now.  The options  sitting and laying down  are  nice, but  there is a Walk a Run button where is my CRAWL!!!

Guest Twiggy

I feel it has given a lot more too dancing.   You can mix the dances even better too fit songs now.  The options  sitting and laying down  are  nice, but  there is a Walk a Run button where is my CRAWL!!!

yep. should be able to crawl out the club after having multiple orgasms, (the drink I mean)

• 8 months later...
Guest Twiggy

I would love to have a easy sync button for group dancing so that we don't have to get into a 3some pose or whatever and I would like to see more then 3 people in a dance this is a fab idea hopefully we can get this on rush order asap!!! :P

Yes this something that has come up in the forums quite a lot, I asked for something like it months ago myself.

The devs seem to have worked on giving the DJs quite a bit lately to supply us with entertainment but not much for what we can do when they do a show.

We have the new dances that FrenchTouch  has done for us but they are still much the same thing as we had before.

We select a dance and chat, mostly in PMs and it has been that way for a long time now.

There needs to be more for us to do when these events are held, sync dancing isn't as popular as it use to be but is still about the only thing we have.

I know people are going to say this is a sex game and stop asking for social stuff but I am going to ask for this again.

If you look at what we mostly spend our time doing when in the game for most chatting would be number one and dancing would be number 2.

With the dancing all we can really do is select a dance and sync with someone and if the chat isn't going well when the DJs are on it gets pretty boring.

I think the dancing side of things needs a major upgrade, not only better syncing capabilities but also a way to choreograph our own routines.

I did a post somewhere on how that could be done and I think it should be something put in in the near future.

We simply need something we can work on, compete against each other, have something we do while the DJs do their stuff.