3DXChat Community

Suites for Male and Female Avatars

SwitchGuy

Hello there! I believe that it would be nice to see some formal clothing with all the new options available for customization! I believe many of us would appreciate the option for a nice formal suite with options for ties and vests like the pictures bellow(Also enabling clothed sex would be a nice idea). Thank you for your time and wish you all who read good luck ^_^

3-piece-suits-dark-grey-22e9a9d1.jpg

52bcd9a53a8c4ee734f56b25a78f08fe.jpg

20220616_205033.jpg

download.jpg

f6103749bdd2209937976e48d37c7b2d.jpg

Hb7c1a1e6eedb416f8e834021bea3e322x.jpg

How-to-Wear-a-Grey-Suit-2.jpg

New-Design-Slim-Business-Suit-for-Men-and-Women.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

s-l500.png

Suits-For-Women_2.jpg

Some of us from the midwest / south and southwest wouldnt mind having some cowboy boots  hats and belts and buckles, possibly a bolo tie and conchos for the hat band.

also for sex poses can we integrate some formof breast play for women, sucking nibling squeezing holding/cupping in palms, finger or thumb rubs ? just a thought whether its mf of ff

I personally would love some chaps incl. the color- and texture-option like latex, leather and stuff. but thats just my thing maybe. I do like the idea of wearing suits generally. Especially with an optional vest and tie. Of course only in combination with the same color- and texture-options mentioned above already...

• 2 weeks later...