3DXChat Community

Who should one approach to play in official rooms?

Allalon

It is possible for an admin to respond to this post and give anyone with the ability to be able to play in the official rooms? An opportunity that is given to only a few "chosen ones" in this game since the person in charge of the jobs doesn't even answer you in discord. I think that since there are people who are official DJs in the rooms and also official DJs in 3dx clone games maybe you should extend this benefit to everyone who has the skills to be able to play in these places.

I beg the person interested in this topic not to ignore this post because we should not give these privileges only to a select few because that is what we are talking about.

There are plenty of good DJs who have been waiting for at least 8 months for an answer from the staff and are completely ignored and others who maybe don't even know what it means to mix who stand there with the "automix" and pretend to be very good DJs.

So I ask please, is it possible to be taken seriously in consideration as you did whit other dj's? Thank you for your attention and I apologize in advance for the polemic tone but after 8 months of complete swallowing a little my balls are spinning.

Edited by Allalon

Yes there are some really good ones, and there are some that just plays Spotify lists that others made, and some even plays others streams and pretends it is them doing it. It is the same with buildings and rooms too. I don`t even know how many times i have heard the words " i made this " just because they painted the floor another color and downloaded some random things and put them in the room.

It is how ever not a democracy, and i also doubt that you will be heard, because i doubt no one cares. They have enough with their own little clique's. and those "lucky" few that are in the right ones, would never dare to say or do anything to rock the boat.

And as far as fixing anything to make it more fair, the fact that some people can still use 50 letters in the room description, and some are stuck with 30, years after it became known, makes me really doubt that "who`s the dj ?" would ever be a priority.

At least not until the "right" people starts to question it too.