3DXChat Community

Unable to connect, connection refused, connection lost error's every now and then

Janet

Hi!

I'm having trouble with the game connection since a while now.

Sometimes its fine for hours, another time it throws me out nearly every 5 minutes with different errors.

When i log in "Connection refused" or "Unable to connect" pops up.

Othertime i can connect and it kicks me out after several minutes with "Connection lost".

I'm searching for a solution in a while now every here and then in the forum and saw the  tool made by "ColinDude"

I made the online test and the result was that 3 parts (3DXChat website, 3DXChat content server, Firewall (port 8125)) are "OK", exept the part "3DXChat API" which caused "ERROR".

After this i saw the tool which you have to download and run on the pc itself (this Powershell thing).

This one shows me that the 3DXCHAT API suddenly works "OK", like all other parts of the test. ???

I tried following things:

Reinstalling the game, US & Europe server, disabling antivirus & firewall/ using & disabling VPN and opening port 8124 in router and firewall.

All things i found in different forum posts.

Would be cool if anyone would have a solution.

Thanks in advance!

testresult.png

Edited by Janet

Hi!

Yes! Also with VPN.

Did also the tests while using it.

Same results with or without VPN.

Online selftest shows 3DXChat API "ERROR" but the Powershell version is saying it's all OK.

I think i will keep testing it with different VPN servers, maybe (hopefully) it makes a difference.

Edited by Janet

@ColinDudeThanks for this information.

So if i'm supposed to read the sign's right then it's not a connection setting issue in my and @MistressBeryl's case. At least not on our end?!
Sounds good. Or not?
Sadly it doesn't gives me the information i would love to have.
Whatever, i kept an eye on 3DX today while i used ProtonVPN Netherland servers and within 6 hours i got only one single connection lost error. (Still not flawless but well..., if it stays like that i can life with that).

I tested it the whole weekend and i only got one disconnect. While sleeping i kept 3DX online and i was checking it the next day. No connection error, flawless :).
So maybe i got a bad VPN server last time which wanted to troll me.
I'm from germany too, so maybe you wanna try "ProtonVPN" also, if you still looking for a solution for free.
Hopefully it will helps you too.

Just weird that i "have to use" VPN suddenly.
If the trouble comes back i will be back to let you know!

Edited by Janet