3DXChat Community

New Maps

Guest MyLittlePoney

Forget it Littleponey ...your project seam to be not 3dx dev staff first priority...only few ppl here want new place. ont risque d'attendre pas mal longtemps avant de voir un nouveau lieu pour s'amuser.Pfff

Here the votes %  .

Existing locations (8 votes [3.76%])

Guest MyLittlePoney

Hey Developper' Staff!!!

If I take my time to make this project, it isn't to be ignore or did it for fun!

You know better then me 3DXChat start to have alot of people, month after month, to join our community and it still grow up! Map start to be full and people want something new.

Yeah... 3DXChat is firtly a open world sex game, but it's also a social game where we can meet people and talk, having fun (without sex)... People want more interactions with the environnement. They want mini-games and distractions! Not just ***censured*** sex!!! Sorry if I seem rude but you seem only take your time in what seem really important for you and not for us.

I know you work hard to make new stuffs and events to get more people in this experience... However it would be cool to receive an answer from you. I don't want a trophy or a thanks from you.

The only thing I ask is a feed back of what I made.

Is it possible? Yeah I'm sure!

MyLittlePoney

I think what is proposed here is an idea and not a finish product. It a 3d model or if you prefer a sketch, a quite elaborate one at that.

Sorry for stating the obvious.

It is a great idea in my opinion. I would like to see this suggestion in 3DX. Mylittlepony, I think it is a promising open suggestion that gives the devs a lot of room for refinement and artistic freedom. great job.