3DXChat Community

New Maps

Guest MyLittlePoney

Guest MyLittlePoney

Hey guys! :)
First, I want you to know this is the first time I'm in the 3DXChat' community and it's pretty special to me. :lol:
Also, the English is not my native language, so sorry if I do not seem clear and I make mistakes in spellings. :wacko:

Now that you have been warned, I can start my topic.

For a long time I have not stopped to think of a new map, which gives priority to the entertainment across the map, thanks to several interactions through the environment.

My first idea is to make a bar where several games will be installed there. Interactive games in which the players will have some control, hence the name 'Interactive Games'. In addition to an interactive phase, it will be possible for players to use their 3DXGold making a bet on the game with an opponent. This will allow players to experience an even greater benefit with money they pay and collect.

There would first of all have pool tables where players have the choice between:
- Play a friendly game without 3DXGold, with all the players who do not have enough money to play a game or do not want to bet.

OR
- Play a competitive game in which 3DXGold will be used and where the winner wins the bet.

Also, there will be Darts' games that will test the accuracy of the players. Players would be able to chose betwen a friendly game (Without Bet) or a competitive game to. (With Bet)

To finish, there will be a small arcade' room which will offer players a variety of games featuring the first emphasis on sex. It would be possible here to parody various popular games such as PacMan by changing some detail to classify as adult games.

As in many other maps, players will be entertained with a bright dance floor, a DJ table, pole dance and a bar with alcohol, nothing more classic to keep a good atmosphere.

I hope you guys will love the project that I make by myself. It takes me along time to do this.

I have not taken the time to calculate all the details in my project, which can make some objects or details too surreal compared to the size of an avatar and the size of the map or form of it can be modified.

If I'm doing this is to make this project possible in game and not just for pleasure and pastime. I want the developers see all my effort into this.

Thank you to tell me what you think about it and circulate if possible.

See ya!!! xxx :wub:

post-5508-0-08212400-1427935064_thumb.jpg

post-5508-0-05892300-1427935077_thumb.jpg

post-5508-0-96977700-1427935090_thumb.jpg

post-5508-0-63256000-1427935101_thumb.jpg

post-5508-0-94395800-1427935111_thumb.jpg

post-5508-0-17912800-1427935123_thumb.jpg

post-5508-0-79702800-1427935132_thumb.jpg

Guest MyLittlePoney

Well... let's hope they gonna try to do better next time then. I know Volley Ball isn't a great success but they need to custom this game the much as they can!

Let's believe!!!

Guest MyLittlePoney

I also give my project to Lisa and Gizmo in private so... There are a chance they will look at this.

If you realy want to helping much as you can, leave a like ans refer people to my topic so we van get alot of like and good comments.

Xxx ^-^ xxx Sée ya!

I also give my project to Lisa and Gizmo in private so... There are a chance they will look at this.

If you realy want to helping much as you can, leave a like ans refer people to my topic so we van get alot of like and good comments.

Xxx ^-^ xxx Sée ya!

Sure I will promote your idea honey! I love to do so u know...lol

Guest MyLittlePoney

I don't know if it's true *U know what rumor is :P* but I hear that Dev' staff see my project. Just need to wait if they will contact me. If it's confirmated... I'm gonna send this beautifull new for all of you! :)

For now... Let's believe and hope!!! :D

Come on people!!! Like ans shared with people!!! ^-^

I don't know if it's true *U know what rumor is :P* but I hear that Dev' staff see my project. Just need to wait if they will contact me. If it's confirmated... I'm gonna send this beautifull new for all of you! :)

For now... Let's believe and hope!!! :D

Come on people!!! Like ans shared with people!!! ^-^

I hopes for that too  :)

As much as I'd love to see a place like this I'm game. I doubt were gonna see something like this any time soon. First of all the devs are probably working on other projects and secondly developing and entire new place with animations for every game is going to take some time

Guest Micky

Thats a great idea and nice work on the design i do hope that we have a new club soon to chill at and well id like to go one a 1v1 at the darts but lets use micky's buns as target.

<_<  im not sure thats a good idea Macki lol. But good job for this new map poney i really hope they accept this project. Its just a matter of time. :)