3DXChat Community

Outwear clothes layer

Xizi

I think that outwear clothes (not only new jacket) should belong in their own category so they can be worn with top or bra being visible.

First of all I am talking about these two:

jacket_open.pngoveralls.png

But our old jacket can potentially look good with some bras or tops too.

jacket.png

Of course I understand that even with an open jacket and more so with overalls and regular jacket - some of the tops not going to work fine. But I guess devs can make it so some bigger tops like hoodie for example cant be visible under the outwear and some other tops models getting partially cut when its used with outwear.

Plus I don't think that people want to be ugly themselves and gonna chose the clothes that look fine together. 

And also... a coat...

coat.png

I understand that it covers whole body and any top should stay hidden under it... Why I want it to be an outwear then? Well, for RP purposes mainly. When I am coming somewhere wearing a coat, I want to have some normal clothes under it, maybe even a dress - not just a set of bra and panties. 

On 9/16/2022 at 2:43 PM, Xizi said:

I think that outwear clothes (not only new jacket) should belong in their own category so they can be worn with top or bra being visible.

First of all I am talking about these two:

jacket_open.pngoveralls.png

But our old jacket can potentially look good with some bras or tops too.

jacket.png

Of course I understand that even with an open jacket and more so with overalls and regular jacket - some of the tops not going to work fine. But I guess devs can make it so some bigger tops like hoodie for example cant be visible under the outwear and some other tops models getting partially cut when its used with outwear.

Plus I don't think that people want to be ugly themselves and gonna chose the clothes that look fine together. 

And also... a coat...

coat.png

I understand that it covers whole body and any top should stay hidden under it... Why I want it to be an outwear then? Well, for RP purposes mainly. When I am coming somewhere wearing a coat, I want to have some normal clothes under it, maybe even a dress - not just a set of bra and panties. 

🇫🇷 Je suis totalement d'accord.
Nous, (avatars masculins), nous avons un blouson en cuire, avec t-shirt en dessous. C'est très bien. J'aime bien ce vêtement. Seul problème, c'est que l'on ne peut pas, juste enlever le blouson, et garder notre T-shirt...
Même si je fais du rp, que que je retire mon blouson et le pose sur un dossier de chaise, et bien je suis "obligé", de le garder. Autrement je me retrouverais torse nu... Alors en rp, cela fonctionne. Les gens, y compris moi on "imagine" que la veste est retirée, mais visuellement, ça ne va pas du tout.
Pourtant c'est un vêtement intéressant. Les devs auraient pu faire un sorte que les deux vêtements soient détachables. Que l'on puisse les mettre ensemble, et retirer la veste et/ou le T-shirt séparément.

🇺🇸 I totally agree.
We (male avatars) have a leather jacket with a t-shirt underneath. That's fine. I like this garment. The only problem is that we can't just take off the jacket and keep our T-shirt...
Even if I'm doing some rp, and I take off my jacket and put it on the back of a chair, well I'm "obliged" to keep it on. Otherwise I would be shirtless... So in rp, it works. People, including me, "imagine" that the jacket is removed, but visually, it does not fit at all.
Yet it is an interesting garment. The devs could have made it so that the two clothes are detachable. That you can put them together, and remove the jacket and/or the T-shirt separately.