3DXChat Community

Game problem

GorgeousSaphira

4 hours ago, GorgeousSaphira said:

Hello, I would like to ask for help because when I take photos and I would like to see them, these photos are simply not there and nowhere on my computer. In addition, the harrows that should be used for moans and cum also don't work. Please fix this

There is a longtime that the arrows are of no use here....

7 hours ago, GorgeousSaphira said:

Hello, I would like to ask for help because when I take photos and I would like to see them, these photos are simply not there and nowhere on my computer. In addition, the harrows that should be used for moans and cum also don't work. Please fix this

Check your antivirus settings, it might have blocked 3dx from modifying your documents folder, where it saves your screenshots.

2 minutes ago, CatKatW said:

I have tens of screenshots taken during the last 2 years. Last one was 1 month ago.

For me they are located in C:/Users/YourUserName/Documents/3DXChat/Screenshots

I can confirm this issue has effected me as well, and that I know its not everyone, never been able to find the source of the issue. But its there somewhere.

On 9/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, GorgeousSaphira said:

nothing is blocked this 

On 9/16/2022 at 4:42 PM, JeremiahAus said:

This has been a bug in the game for well over 2 years now, the application just simply no longer saves the images, personally I resorted to screen shotting them myself a long time ago

If you are 100% sure that your antivirus isn't restricting access to your documents folder, you might want to check windows security settings and see if 3DX has access otherwise it won't be able to save, and screenshots have not been broken in game, it's something on your system blocking it.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/allow-an-app-to-access-controlled-folders-b5b6627a-b008-2ca2-7931-7e51e912b034

Edited by MissD
Corrected spelling

2 hours ago, MissD said:

If you are 100% sure that your antivirus isn't restricting access to your documents folder, you might want to check you windows security settings and see if 3DX has access otherwise it won't be able to save, and screenshots have not been broken in game, it's something on your system blocking it.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/allow-an-app-to-access-controlled-folders-b5b6627a-b008-2ca2-7931-7e51e912b034

Ohhh yee its working now thank you