3DXChat Community

Hotkeys not working?

Ethie

2 hours ago, CatKatW said:

These hotheys were not working on the beta version and, despite countless comments about it, the final released version didn't have them as well.

I agree that it's a real loss 😢 and I would love having it reverted/fixed.

It would even be better to let us choose the key. (letter and figure are not the best in a chat). Rochi was doing it with page up and page down, which was convenient. They have added 1 and 2 when they released the 64 bits client. So we are back in time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 9:16 AM, Ethie said:

I noticed several of the hotkeys do not seen to be working. 1 and 2 and particular (moaning and cumming).

Is that a bug, or was that deliberate? It seems like a real loss to me, and I noticed others mentioning it also.

Judging by the fact that these shortcut keys are in the 3dx manual, this seems to be a bug. I reported on this day 1 of the beta. Several other people have reported this as well, but nothing has been done about it yet.

Edited by KinseyMillhone
Spelling

On 9/11/2022 at 12:31 PM, MeiLing said:

It would even be better to let us choose the key. (letter and figure are not the best in a chat). Rochi was doing it with page up and page down, which was convenient. They have added 1 and 2 when they released the 64 bits client. So we are back in time.

I agree that programmable hotkeys would be better. But i would take 1 and 2 over page up/page down, considering you have to click outside of the chat window to use the hotkey, anyway.

If the hotkeys could be triggered in the chat window, then page up/down would be superior. I would still prefer hotkeys that could easily be used with the left hand, though. Maybe Ctrl / Alt, since shift is used for capitalization and characters, as well as camera controls.

If i had the choice, i'd probably just put them on the forward and back buttons on my mouse. Unfortunately, my full keyboard does not have left side programmable buttons. My smaller (30%) keyboard has them, but it's not suitable for a chatting program.

Edited by KinseyMillhone
Adding Information