3DXChat Community

Saw someone with 2 tops and 2 bottoms on, at the same time (photo evidence in post) wondering how this is possible? :)

Xx909xxx

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 6:38 PM, Xx909xxx said:

Are they altering .avatar or game files? thanks.

image.thumb.png.fc7c8b8f0abf3ddc1289b1cee2297e21.pngInkedunknown.jpg.00587819d4c92ad22813640cd2275aa6.jpg

We got a lot of questions about it. At the moment, you can't do that in the character editor. Some players modify character files manually to get this, but this can lead to infinite character loading.

Maybe we will add this option to the character editor in the future.

12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

We got a lot of questions about it. At the moment, you can't do that in the character editor. Some players modify character files manually to get this, but this can lead to infinite character loading.

Honestly, at this point it shouldnt be a "maybe" anymore it should be a "definetly" gonna add this, since you already get alot of questions about it, should be a clear sign, that people really want it!

Edited by Yvonny

9 hours ago, AIice said:

Do not be alarmed, rumors say the developers are monitoring the exploit and looking for a solution and what action to take about ppl using it.

But well, what can a veteran player like me know? 😋

Cheers.

People was using Rochi's dll before we went to 64bit client, it was modifying game much more than some outfit tweaks and people was not banned for it. What makes you think that people going to be banned for this one? 

The real issue here is not if I have the file or if I am willing to use it. Nor if I said (I did not) people would be banned.

People should be careful about using exploit, because the exploits can damage their game experience (for instance infinite character loading), some others can damage the servers stability and that is not fun for anyone.

So people is saying that in the old avatar files are the new bras and clothes already edited? Really? I understand the caps, those are un the game since forever, but the new stuff?

Hard to believe that.

Edited by Alys

9 hours ago, Alys said:

So people is saying that in the old avatar files are the new bras and clothes already edited? Really? I understand the caps, those are un the game since forever, but the new stuff?

Hard to believe that.

Not so difficult it's only copy paste

On 9/9/2022 at 8:06 PM, MistressBeryl said:

What you see is the full body latex in stockings layer.

I'm sorry. What? No. They're not. They are wearing a bra and a harness top. And somehow modding it so that BOTH are seen and NOT just either or. Same with the jeans. They're wearing black jeans that have holes in the knees and wearing the harness bottoms on too. How? Idk but we all know they're messing with something to be able to do it. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, Gizmo said:

Would appreciate it at least🙂

• 10 months later...

This is an old topic but to say a bit what I got to know by just observing about how the clothing system works: Opening the “layer system” for all, as it is requested in this topic, is not an easy thing to do because in fact the clothing items are not an onion layer system like you know it from rl with tops and pants over undies and a coat over all. It’s more a system of meshes in which software logics and rules decide what to paint in which situation.

For instance the system is in a way, that it never draws any part of a bra as soon as you wear a top or a dress. Especially regarding the breast harness and the open jacket this might not be realistic but at least it offers an easy rule to wear any top over any bra. Converting this system of meshes into a real clothing layer system like we have it in rl, if the Unity engine allows it, I imagine a high effort which cannot be done on a short term.

Another example: If you have a close look to stockings you will recognize they are more in the skin than on it which means, they are more paintings like tattoos which is why the stockings are all toe stockings and socks and why panties appear over stockings. So taking the garters to the stockings category cannot work out because the garters are no painting on the avatar, they are really items over the skin of the avatar.

This is not to rate the clothing system of 3DXChat in any way, it is just to explain an actual status and why therefore changes are not easy to do and may last. I would have some suggestions for SexGame Devil of how to open some of the possibilities to everyone in the character editor but this is effort too and could lead to even more clipping issues we need to take care about as users than there already are in the standard system (e.g. through the hood of hoodies clipping long hairs) which should be fixed first form my point of view.

Edited by Feuermond

27 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

This is an old topic but to say a bit what I got to know by just observing about how the clothing system works: Opening the “layer system” for all, as it is requested in this topic, is not an easy thing to do because in fact the clothing items are not an onion layer system like you know it from rl with tops and pants over undies and a coat over all. It’s more a system of meshes in which software logics and rules decide what to paint in which situation.

For instance the system is in a way, that it never draws any part of a bra as soon as you wear a top or a dress. Especially regarding the breast harness and the open jacket this might not be realistic but at least it offers an easy rule to wear any top over any bra. Converting this system of meshes into a real clothing layer system like we have it in rl, if the Unity engine allows it, I imagine a high effort which cannot be done on a short term.

Another example: If you have a close look to stockings you will recognize they are more in the skin than on it which means, they are more paintings like tattoos which is why the stockings are all toe stockings and socks and why panties appear over stockings. So taking the garters to the stockings category cannot work out because the garters are no painting on the avatar, they are really items over the skin of the avatar.

This is not to rate the clothing system of 3DXChat in any way, it is just to explain an actual status and why therefore changes are not easy to do and may last. I would have some suggestions for SexGame Devil of how to open some of the possibilities to everyone in the character editor but this is effort too and could lead to even more clipping issues we need to take care about as users than there already are in the standard system (e.g. through the hood of hoodies clipping long hairs) which should be fixed first form my point of view.

they can always make an adjustable hairstyle like those new skirts——with changeable fringes , bangs, back hairs and add on pony tails just like HS series does to avoid clipping, but that just means they can🙄

18 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

they can always make an adjustable hairstyle like those new skirts——with changeable fringes , bangs, back hairs and add on pony tails just like HS series does to avoid clipping, but that just means they can🙄

That's not my point, my point is that each clothing item should fit to each other item, no holes in any clothing item in no pose, that hair does not clip through bodies and clothing in any pose and that at least in General locations sitting poses should not lead to arms and feet sticking in the table. This needs many, many adaptions but I would appreciate if they could fix at least some of them, it would increase my user experience dramatically. (I am none of those who sit on a stool in these often awful build "Sex no Chat" location with arms rested on air or feet stick into the ground and such, I need some better quality.)

Well, I think its easy to say now that the Devs don't care if people modify there avatar files. They added a reset for the avatar and during the Halloween contest a person used a material that can't used on the wedding dress won. So be creative, change what you want and don't worry. Clearly it okay with the dev team.

Edited by BellaGirl

3 hours ago, BellaGirl said:

Well, I think its easy to say now that the Devs don't care if people modify there avatar files. They added a reset for the avatar and during the Halloween contest a person used a material that can't used on the wedding dress won. So be creative, change what you want and don't worry. Clearly it okay with the dev team.

should we say the awarded avatars are... slightly little......not pretty as the others devs putting on news?

Edited by Lunarelf

On 9/9/2022 at 12:04 AM, Alys said:

i...And to be able to tint the old caps and hats... add a long etc.

this was possible in times where 3DX was having a certain DLL, Now it's only possible if you have a save of your avatar from these old times. (we could even remove the fur on the christmas dress, making it looks that way very sexy)