3DXChat Community

Saw someone with 2 tops and 2 bottoms on, at the same time (photo evidence in post) wondering how this is possible? :)

Xx909xxx

I saw that girl too. This is impossible to do without modifying something. I've seen a lot of people layer old clothing from using the old avatar files from 32bit client but not anything new clothes. Her name is Deer btw. Isn't this against ToS?

Edited by Testasdf

The latex body would hide the tattoos. I guess the tattoos could also be layered over just as the two bra`s and two bottoms she have on at the same time, but it looks like max shine on skin that gives the same effect to me.

I have no clue how she is using double tops and the bottoms but knowing me I'm gonna ask her right away. However if its achieved through manipulating one of her saved files then I'm staying out anything that has to do with that stuff. I've had this account way to long to have it banned and honestly I have no idea if you can even get banned from it.

After the recent updates I too had the problem. If I selected one of the newly arrived bottom or top wear, it didn't disappear if I just changed it but the second selection was seen over the first selection. I had to first remove dress and select the other one.

This is some kind of a bug it seems, I solved it by restarting the game. Then once again I tried and the same thing happened. The same thing happened and this time went a bit further, tried the third dress already wearing the first two. Now also the ones I wore didn't disappear but the third one appeared and was seen hanging in space which I could not remove at all even after restarting the game.

I have been careful in recent days while changing the dress. I first remove the one I am wearing and then change to the other one.

I am not sure this bug is still there or not but tonight let me try and update the status

17 hours ago, YasminxXx said:

After the recent updates I too had the problem. If I selected one of the newly arrived bottom or top wear, it didn't disappear if I just changed it but the second selection was seen over the first selection. I had to first remove dress and select the other one.

This is some kind of a bug it seems, I solved it by restarting the game. Then once again I tried and the same thing happened. The same thing happened and this time went a bit further, tried the third dress already wearing the first two. Now also the ones I wore didn't disappear but the third one appeared and was seen hanging in space which I could not remove at all even after restarting the game.

I have been careful in recent days while changing the dress. I first remove the one I am wearing and then change to the other one.

I am not sure this bug is still there or not but tonight let me try and update the status

I´m quite sure it is a character editor bug, or could you join a game with this?

Oh HI!

1. As of knowing that all black caps + horns is allowed, the few people with the garters and bra under jacket surely is allowed to have these files. I cannot unsee that we should be treated any differently from the black caps + horns people!

2. No, I can't give the file!

3. I did not encode the outfit, which is also the part of the reason why I can not give the file!

4. I have carefully read through the avatar rules of 3dx and there is no rules that states a break of TOS of using the clothes like I do!

(Keep in mind that rules should remain well done, which they are - by my outfit not being offensive or in any shape of form ruin the experience of 3dx for anyone else)

I hope that answered you all, have funs ❤️

Edited by Deer

Can you Imagine what kind of tyrannical dictator the developer would be if he banned people for figuring out how to accessorize more? I would be interested to see the backlash and how long people would put up with a game developer that disliked that the community for being more creative then he allowed. especially since the potential exploits we are talking about does no harm to anyone in anyway whatsoever. And that's not to mention the people willing to report players for doing harmless bugs or exploits that don't effect you or anyone else negatively. (just food for thought)

Edited by Crix

I would seriously doubt anyone would get banned. Especially since the time of the Rochi mod and without anyone that I knew actually getting banned. But that said I'm not even going to try this until I see a massive amount of people testing their accounts out for me, thanks! ;) Just way to much time and money invested to chance it.

I tried seeing if you save a file with yourself naked and then another with the harness on and then compare the file codes between the two different files, to see what lines got added when adding the harness to it. And maybe you could copy that code line that symbolizes the harness onto a pre made save file where you are just having a normal outfit on. Which then would add the harness to your outfit aswell since you added the file code for it. 

Just an idea i had, i dont wanna test it to not get my avatar unable to be played or in extreme get myself suspended..

But maybe thats how it works?  

but looking at the original post picture even the shoes have a different design on them so idk how that would work with file codes :o

Edited by Yvonny

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 9:42 AM, Yvonny said:

I tried seeing if you save a file with yourself naked and then another with the harness on and then compare the file codes between the two different files, to see what lines got added when adding the harness to it. And maybe you could copy that code line that symbolizes the harness onto a pre made save file where you are just having a normal outfit on. Which then would add the harness to your outfit aswell since you added the file code for it. 

Just an idea i had, i dont wanna test it to not get my avatar unable to be played or in extreme get myself suspended..

But maybe thats how it works?  

but looking at the original post picture even the shoes have a different design on them so idk how that would work with file codes :o

I'm sorry, but that is one hell of a lot of work for a simple outfit. I'll stick to just using what they gave us. I'm perfectly happy with that. I meanz sure, it would be great if when we wore a bra top, we could see it under the jacket @Gizmo, but it's not the end of the world for me.