3DXChat Community

Game Re Downloading

Savannah Rain

Solution:

If you run a program like AVG - or other antivirus, it's possible that your game's executable file 3DXChat.exe has been Quarantined.

I had this problem, and to solve it - navigate to the antivirus' quarantine and "Restore + Add an Exception" to the file that is quarantined. In my case, it was the 3DXChat.exe file.

GL

HF

Edited by DemonSoul

6 hours ago, black-hottie said:

error returning.jpg

I had this same issue on the first 3 attempts (2.8GB downloaded + 4.0GB processed).

I had enough free disk space (40GB+) but nevertheless I deleted some unneeded files (15GB). After this cleaning and a restart I was able to install the game. I'm more confident it was the restart than the disk cleaning which did the trick.

After installing, AVG antivirus started quarentining the 3DX main file despite an exception added long time ago. I was unable to restore the quarentined file so every time I tried to launch the game it re-installed again from scratch (download/process/install). I disabled one of the antivirus components (file shield) - its function was replaced by Windows Defender - and my issues were over. Installation-related issues, of course 😜