3DXChat Community

DONT BUY Name Customizations

GitGud

Aight,

Let's start this off by saying its too expensive, and doesn't quite work fluently.

The second issue, Is I bought a color and applied it for like 100k gold. Then about 5min later I wanted to add a Diamond above my name and so I added it, but didn't realize it would remove my color that I applied prior.

So I had to apply the diamond, and the color, then re-apply.

Wasted 200k XGOLD.

Either make customizations cheaper, or make it permanently unlocked.

Yes noticed that in Beta you can't rent and change your mind or add without paying the entire sum each time as if you never rented an item in the first place. I managed to get through my 1 million free gold thinking I could change at will once paid.  I presumed it was deliberate rather than a bug seeing as the prices were exorbitant and designed to take as much gold out of system as they could.

Well, Im not sure if is the way of "fix" the hting, but certanly if people dont buy this color names, it will make devs think about it.

The problem is that, they configured it so ridiculous expensive, and even with this some people is doing (or may be mostly of them have the "option """"""free""""""" just for make others use, and yes, on this cases, this others pay xgold and buy xgold...) That may be the this system worth for the devs as they will get some money, no caring if only few people use.

Will be, aswell, interesting, see what happens when the people that have ammounted thousen of xgold (cause is mostly ussless on 3dx) had spent it (in case they decide to use on such thing).

Edited by ZzRedzZ

On 9/5/2022 at 10:48 PM, Doc said:

Doesn't seem worth it at all.

Maybe you are right but you seem to have decided too early, some things in this game is developing slowly but for quality work !  go back 6 or 7 years of this game and think, You will see great quality progress, Gizmo and her team are not trying to do simple, mundane work, there may be some painful processes but I'm sure it's for the sake of doing a good job, according to my observations Gizmo develops a very serious and meticulous business, my only interest is to spend quality time in this game, 3DXChat does it justice and will continue to do so..... When I first met this game, there was no concept of the Metaverse universe. ! but now there is and this game keeps moving in the right direction, Don't bother with trivial little things in this game, realize bigger things; sure you will be happier !

48 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

Maybe you are right but you seem to have decided too early, some things in this game is developing slowly but for quality work !  go back 6 or 7 years of this game and think, You will see great quality progress, Gizmo and her team are not trying to do simple, mundane work, there may be some painful processes but I'm sure it's for the sake of doing a good job, according to my observations Gizmo develops a very serious and meticulous business, my only interest is to spend quality time in this game, 3DXChat does it justice and will continue to do so..... When I first met this game, there was no concept of the Metaverse universe. ! but now there is and this game keeps moving in the right direction, Don't bother with trivial little things in this game, realize bigger things; sure you will be happier !

Concept of Metaverse exist for about 20 years ... only now they publishing like the new big thing ....