3DXChat Community

Prior Builds Are Wacked - Water level changed?

DeLyoness

Since the update, my personal builds have landscaping changes.  The water level appears to have dropped.  I have beaches now showing above the water that were below in my previous builds. Photo A is before the update.  Photo B is after. It affects any previous version I open to revise and save.  I save & update, then come back and beach is extended past what I had it because the water level is different. Looks like it reverted to -1.

2022-09-01 18-44-38_28747.png

2022-09-01 18-40-33_21588.jpg

Edited by DeLyoness

Every room which is working with sea-Level is broken. When you do enter the room it changes the sea-level. How I do remember thats a bug from the past which is back again and it is very very bad :(

41 minutes ago, Ica said:

Every room which is working with sea-Level is broken. When you do enter the room it changes the sea-level. How I do remember thats a bug from the past which is back again and it is very very bad :(

Change the sea level when you load the room. and it is ok

1 hour ago, MeiLing said:

Ändern Sie den Meeresspiegel, wenn Sie den Raum laden. und es ist in Ordnung

ein spass  soll ich bei jedem mal laden den  Meeresspiegel neu eingeben is doch ein witz  ..........................   hab an die 10 räume  jedesmal ändern  werd ich verückt 

• 1 year later...

So, we are now at update 3.0 and the issue of water level is ...still not fixed?

But we can but/sell ridiculously overpriced ice cream cones now with a currency that isn't very useful overall.

Reminds me of another "world" game i play in where everyone wanted things like more couples dancing and we got rim jobs instead.

Oh well.