3DXChat Community

Names

Apollonia

Since many names are already taken, people use for exsample the big i as small l in names.
Like me.. I am Apollonia, but I created the name with one big i instead of an small L.

Now my name is displayed in the game as APOLlnia. with a big i that looks like a roman 1 now.

Could you please fix that? So the names created like that make no sense anymore.

and what sense does it make, that names from peoples who are a bit far from you are small and gray? I really don't like that. Hard to find friends without flying cam then, if you dont have eyes like an eagle or a super huge monitor.

Edited by Apollonia

5 minutes ago, Apollonia said:

Since many names are already taken, people use for exsample the big i as small l in names.
Like me.. I am Apollonia, but I created the name with one big i instead of an small L.

Now my name is displayed in the game as APOLinia. with a big i that has a dot now.

Could you please fix that? So the names created like that make no sense anymore.

and what sense does it make, that names from peoples who are a bit far from you are small and gray? I really don't like that. Hard to find friends without flying cam then, if you dont have eyes like an eagle or a super huge monitor.

Just put the setting on "Show all" in the  "game" settings tab and "show distant names" on aswell  :)

Edited by Yvonny

13 hours ago, Apollonia said:

aww.. thank youuuu ❤️

Edit. No, that is  not what I mean. I see all names.. also distant names, but I wonder why the distant names are gray ans small... hard to read.

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Oui, j'ai constaté cela hier soir, avec la nouvelle mise à jour.
En effet,
1 - les noms n'apparaissent pas en même temps que l'avatar dans une room. Il y a quelques secondes de latence, contrairement à la version précédente.
2 - les noms des avatars sont plus petits et grisés, lorsque ceux-ci sont plus loin, dans la room. Sûrement un effet pour simuler la distance...

🇺🇸 Hello,

Yes, I noticed this last night, with the new update.
Indeed,
1 - the names do not appear at the same time as the avatar in a room. There is a few seconds of latency, unlike the previous version.
2 - avatar names are smaller and grayed out, when they are further away in the room. Probably an effect to simulate the distance...