3DXChat Community

Game no longer loads past loading screen after new update.

xSoulphia

2 hours ago, xSoulphia said:

i tried playing the game today and when i tried to login it gets stuck on the loading screen and never loads, this has never been a problem for the game for me for years till this update

3dxchat load issue.png

Yes I also have the same problem after the update to 2.9 and can't log in anymore. Then 3DXChat completely removed including everything from the registry. Then downloaded again and tried to install from the download folder but so strange My Norton security and also Windows Defender mention that it is unsafe and contains a virus. After I forced the installation to continue I get the same problem as mentioned above. Login fails and connect to 3DXChat server gets stuck for infinite time of waiting.

Virus waarschuwing.jpg

We had the same issue after the change to 64bit Version long time ago.  The User is not allowed to save his world or editor work back on the server. After changing something in the editor, the loading screen stays a long time and the "old" world comes on.  Seems like a simple "only read" rights on the game server.

Its a lame error .. not really a professional work for an mayor update ;)

Looks like the actual fix solves the problem, support time record ;) 

Edited by Jannick

I could be the least tech savvy person here yet have never had a problem with any 3dx update in 4+yrs. 😀

I'm running Win10 with default windows defender, nothing else. Received no warnings or interruptions during

the process. Upon completion, like 3-5 min, game loaded to start up screen.  

Pressing the "That was easy" button in elementary school after doing your  work in class : r/nostalgia

18 minutes ago, xSoulphia said:

Contact support, they reset my characters looks and that made it possible for me to login

Hi! Can you clarify that a bit please? Define "reset your character's looks". Is this going to trash the appearance of my current avi's?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Fyrefly said:

Hi! Can you clarify that a bit please? Define "reset your character's looks". Is this going to trash the appearance of my current avi's?

Thanks!

yes when you contact them telling them that you can't login past the loading screen, they will reset your looks back to their default looks, you'll lose your current avi's looks if you didn't back them up in the past

12 minutes ago, Rainye said:

how long does it take tech support to answer??? lol

for me it took quite a few hours but they did respond to me during the same day since i sent in the issue during the morning

Hello folks,

Same problem for me since yesterday update and patches. I've 2.9 game version, patch 439 since a few hours and still stucked on loading screen after log in. I've tried to log from a friend's account login and password and it works just fine. My friend tried to log in with my account's credits and she has the same problem than i have, the game stays on login screen.

Really hope the support will fix the issue ASAP.