3DXChat Community

Why No MF variation of the this pose?

TashaTight

When seeing the update patch I looked through the sex pose menu very excited to find one particular pose, only to release it was in the bisexual section and had no MF. I was truly disappointed since I thought it was a really nice looking tease pose on the thumb nail show case and honestly thought it would have some female masturbation variant to it since could hardly be the hardest think to do, tweaking it with small variation to work for female masturbation like it been done with over poses in the past so they fit for various partner variation.

Pose in case some wonder I am talking about is this one under bisexual, think it would been nice to have with female variant since aren't really any masturbation teases where its not masturbating each other but instead masturbating watching each other.

EDIT: If you see this @Gizmo or @Lisa I probably need to be moved into bug report as I reread the patch notes and seems its registered to have a MF variant, but its not showing in the foreplay bed menu so assume its a bug oversight not adding it?

WhyNoMF.jpg

Edited by TashaTight

3 hours ago, Leeloo said:

The real question is why no FF version of this pose ? :D (and by FF i mean both rubbing their pussies)

Think is just generally misleading because looked back again at patch release note is says MF and FF, but I think it's essentially bisexuals being classified as that, when it has nothing really to do it since its M/Tgirl or Tgirl/Tgirl. So feels like its very misleading if this is in fact the case since it would have nothing to do with heterosexual MF pose or lesbian FF poses.

7 hours ago, TashaTight said:

Think is just generally misleading because looked back again at patch release note is says MF and FF, but I think it's essentially bisexuals being classified as that, when it has nothing really to do it since its M/Tgirl or Tgirl/Tgirl. So feels like its very misleading if this is in fact the case since it would have nothing to do with heterosexual MF pose or lesbian FF poses.

Tryed the pseudo FF version with betty and we both suddenly got a magic penis replacing our pussies so no, no , no this is definitively not FF