3DXChat Community

Name Update Cost Too Much-- New Player

TheLadyAura

While I agree with that, the decision was probably made to protect players against bad actors using renaming in the worst thinkable ways, since only real safety from harassment besides reporting is ignore which seems to be possible to circumvent if you're determined enough. Think it has been brought up before, since many who enjoyed roleplaying like the possibility to change their name and characters without making new avatars, but seemed back then some raised concerns about feature being abused before the change.

Not sure if that is the reason behind it since creating new characters used to be free in the past, allowing name changing by creating new avatars.

That looked too random. I think ladyAura was talking about the custimization pricings. And yea, those are way expensive. Even the "cheaper" colors you usually are short for 100xgolds/month, IF you log every day.
Add that If you want to change the name+gender, it costs 20k xgolds. Too bad if you had a capital i in the name (like me :P).

And, thats not the only way to earn xgolds. If you are eager to pay extra, you can buy xgold packs like a special cash coin in a mobile game.

Edited by Alys

18 minutes ago, AlexaDarkness said:

I tried to buy 12 months, and it was charging me almost US$249 ... but the current price of game is only US$45.99 for 12 months.... why so much..?

@Lisa @Gizmo why is price for Colour Names so expensive...  I went to buy extra xGold so I could buy 12 months, because the price was 288000 XGold.... but to buy that much XGold its US$249  ... why are you expecting players to pay almost 3 times a as much for a feature upgrade than what the game costs?  Even without you current half price discount, the only costs US$91.99

I have no problem paying for extra features, but not when it costs 2-3 times as much as the game.  If you want to make money, stop selling the game at half price, but don't sell the bonus features for more than the price of the game

?image.png.171ff3b5f6bbe2286f27f9a8179aca45.pngimage.thumb.png.cf17b9dd31e0a717eb8d94d613af49ae.pngimage.thumb.png.6292467858ceb91f16e1a2bee6aca1cf.png

Well this feature kind of lets the devs pick out the people who are willing to pay extra for being special without effecting anyone's game really. Plus it was kind of a mess when everyone on the test server had colors and icons in their names. It might be for the best if that's kept just for special people.

Edited by Niblette

@Gizmo This option Is absurd expensive. Aswell it dont give so big thing to the game experience. Also, I will add, from my point of view, this is not a good direction for the next updates (add new options for incress the traffic of Xgold). One of the good things that this Virtual world have is the "All in one suscription". Spoil this, will cause that people start to pick other options (even the not legal ones that are completelly free, even being worst that the original 3DX). We all apreciate the work that devs do. May be to focus on what customers want will be nicer (even if it take long time to apply). If there are some other new thigs out of the blue (like this one), are wellcome always that are included on the suscription, or if it require some XGOLD, not some absurd ammount of Xgold.