3DXChat Community

Post your fave Metal/rock Songs!

Loki

My latest obsession...

And...

And...In part cuz its the song my brothers unit chose as their theme song, but also cuz its simply a great song...

I could go on posting more and more Disturbed songs but I'll just say... all of them. So much of their music delivers such a powerful and meaningful message.

Its new,but like it:)

She was 5x better in the Agonist. She uses Vocal fry for her screams, which sound better combined with clean vocals, and i honestly can't imagine an Arch Enemy song with clean vocals in. Kind of annoyed me how she just completely dumped the band she's been with for god knows how long to take up the offer of being the vocalist of Arch enemy. Not only this, but Arch enemy's lyrical content is poor in comparison to most of the Agonist's songs, so judging by the lyrics i've heard from "war eternal" I'm guessing Alissa hasn't wrote them. I dunno, i guess im just not happy about her departure from The Agonist :(

EDIT: I just read something, and apparently they kicked Alissa out of The Agonist :S

This band fuses together metal and j-rock much better in my opinion, especially the vocals. Also has a cute female vocalist :P

Some idiot put "screamo" in the title of the video

• 2 weeks later...