3DXChat Community

Suggestion to the new patch

Angelqueen

5 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

I would love to see similar or exactly the same things like these in the new patch! Thanks devs ;)

Female tops:

1723096708_2022-08-1917-35-37_28962.thumb.png.2957affe5bde84b57060a00f08c6aca3.png

Ohhh damn! That hairstyle! This is what we need in the game! 😍

Ofc the top is also really awesome, but I'd prefer that hairstyle over the clothes!

Edited by Loruna

9 hours ago, Shara said:

Are those SS from the pirate site?!

Bad bad bad.

First, i am German and SS in big letters... *cough.

As i pay for the official, i do not feel bad to have a look to the pirates, as they have my beloved nipple piercings for a long time and a spread eagle pose for a st. andrews cross... and much more, even the old tv function is mentioned to still work I´m not sure if the official chat would have got the new beta and coming update, if there would not be a Competitor. Ok the spin off was times ago i think, so the latest updates are not in the pirates version. Nothing is perfect.

8c1177488a599b7316cd47470df44554.png

b4ef9df4388fee2444f562adb2c0554d.jpg

Ok, i would prefer a ball gag instead of the bone...

795c1f94021625cfe18f873c0bd0cb72.jpg

and, the gag appears when you enter the pose, does not simply float in the air like so much user built items, so i would suggest to have the option on universal poses to make the builder select which are possible and give object to show when entering the pose.

I mean, for example a universal sofa, place it, give it filter and let the builder have a checkbox which poses are available and what object could be fading in.

On 8/27/2022 at 3:05 PM, MistressBeryl said:

First, i am German and SS in big letters... *cough.

As i pay for the official, i do not feel bad to have a look to the pirates, as they have my beloved nipple piercings for a long time and a spread eagle pose for a st. andrews cross... and much more, even the old tv function is mentioned to still work I´m not sure if the official chat would have got the new beta and coming update, if there would not be a Competitor. Ok the spin off was times ago i think, so the latest updates are not in the pirates version. Nothing is perfect.

8c1177488a599b7316cd47470df44554.png

b4ef9df4388fee2444f562adb2c0554d.jpg

Ok, i would prefer a ball gag instead of the bone...

795c1f94021625cfe18f873c0bd0cb72.jpg

and, the gag appears when you enter the pose, does not simply float in the air like so much user built items, so i would suggest to have the option on universal poses to make the builder select which are possible and give object to show when entering the pose.

I mean, for example a universal sofa, place it, give it filter and let the builder have a checkbox which poses are available and what object could be fading in.

Sorry to admit, but ZONA had pregnancy and Butt Plugs...  @GizmoI have copy of the Zona version of 3DX if you wish to explore what modification they made

On 8/29/2022 at 1:39 AM, lee64 said:

Can we get some Asian outfits please for those that have Asian fetish

R.jpg

Shanghai-Story-2017-hot-sale-chinese-traditional-long-sleeveless-dresses-cheongsam-dress-peacock-printed-Dress-4color.jpg

Main problem @lee64, someone has to design outfits... there you go... project for you design those outfits

Edited by AlexaDarkness