3DXChat Community

Suddenly a stranger takes us from behind...

RebbyTrans

20 hours ago, Caren said:

I mean if you're already partnered, maybe.

It's already sketch that random people can hug you without consent. This is straight up sexual assault.

Clearly, I meant an RP game :). I was thinking of something like this, but with my hand between Betty's legs !!! 🤪

2022-08-21 10-29-08_1855.png

What's to stop you from simply describing to your partner where your hand is resting or where / how you are pampering him/her in this exact pose? A little more fantasie and sensual writing is so much better than being so much fixated on one pose. I see it much more as a guideline for both partners as to what you would like to do, but I would never limit myself to that.

7 minutes ago, EvaMarie said:

What's to stop you from simply describing to your partner where your hand is resting or where / how you are pampering him/her in this exact pose? A little more fantasie and sensual writing is so much better than being so much fixated on one pose. I see it much more as a guideline for both partners as to what you would like to do, but I would never limit myself to that.

Descriptions and purple text can be delicious, but when visual actions on the screen matches the action in RP and purple text used just to add more juicy details - its even better. For me at least, and for many other people I am sure. 

Good example is anal fingering pose. Kinky folks often use it for fisting in RP and sure- it works! But if there would be an actual fisting pose - it would be even hotter. 

4 minutes ago, SashaFoxy said:

It will be cool without consent, that's the whole point, It will be very hot

No, it will not be "cool".

People should not be forced into anything. 

It's okay if you have some forced sex fantasies, but you can't expect others to tolerate this kind of stuff directed towards them. 

No pose in game should be forced. 

Maybe its a good idea to add an auto-accept mode though for people who want it. But not as a default of course. 

5 minutes ago, Xizi said:

No, it will not be "cool".

People should not be forced into anything. 

It's okay if you have some forced sex fantasies, but you can't expect others to tolerate this kind of stuff directed towards them. 

No pose in game should be forced. 

Maybe its a good idea to add an auto-accept mode though for people who want it. But not as a default of course. 

You are so tolerant. Boooring 🥱

Edited by SashaFoxy

On 8/21/2022 at 7:13 PM, EvaMarie said:

I am so happy you only need 0 poses! I am sure there are a lot of ppl RPing on discord and saving lots of money-s 😋

Great! :)

I still want the more poses the better.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about it, there should be a basic option, Accept Colds if not a friend, so if not checked, you can go to any venue, and not expect to be asked for sex

Of course the Host of Venues, that state Colds Accepted, could simply kick players who don't allow

Edited by AlexaDarkness

On rare occasions there are moments where i can hardly focus, let alone hold an entire conversation because i get sudden urges, other times i am really tired but still hyper and i often get "peckish" since it`s a great way to calm down before i go to bed. What i don`t like then is to begin yet another " Hey, how are you" chat with some random guy that takes ages to get to the point, when all i want is the man to take charge and fuck me like there is no tomorrow.

A couple of years ago it got to the point that i one day made a profile text in huge letters that said " WILL SAY YES - TO ANYTHING" that i put up when i got the urge, but many never read profiles, others where to timid and nice, so they asked a lot of questions to confirm, and of course others where shy and made a room invite, when i was longing for it right there and then, and that usually turned into more talk as to why and why not ... and then the urge had passed, or i just close the lid and took care of it myself.

So yeah there should be an option to accept all if you like, but it should never be forced or set to default.