3DXChat Community

Validated Gender for avatars / accounts

ZzRedzZ

48 minutes ago, Niblette said:

Wait wasn't "ZzRedzZ" "Topsecreto" or something I guess that was to clearly a troll name to keep this thread going so it had to be changed.

No. Toposecreto was the name taht I had here on the forum just cause was the same taht my mail account. But I found how to change it and changed it to my name on the game. Now all my post answer topics and wnatever appear here with the new name. no care when I wrote it.

And no not at all definitivelly hahahaha. The thread is pretty new and no need to trolling. I changed it few days ago. 

I must admint that did not think about this and that can cause some miskunderstanding doing it in the middle. Apologise.

By the way, the number of changes is limited to 3, if I undertood right, so in case someone want to troll about it, will need to change the account soon for continue with the multiname thing.

Edited by ZzRedzZ

10 hours ago, AIice said:

There is always XXXX discrimination when someone wants a system to verify some personal info about other person.

Said that, I am not your mum or teacher, and I do not need to talk with people that want to discriminate others by their sex, colour, ... . Get educated please.

Your reply still did not give any example of where the discrimination you are talking about occurs, and then after that you have the gall to tell me you are teaching me. I think you need to teach yourself what discrimination actually means. Asking people to apply their real life gender to some sort of form or have some sort of gender verification is not discrimination against any gender. As long as it isn't aimed at one particular gender. If they were to say something like all transgenders must complete the form and have it so other genders did not, that would be discrimination, but that is not is being asked here is it. Or maybe you think it is discrimination to the people who wish to hide what gender they are, sorry but that is not discrimination either. Again people who do not wish to hide it are also being asked to do the same which makes it not even discrimination to them.

Now that is the way I see things so if there is somewhere where actual discrimination is occurring please do educate me.

If this kind of feature come in game, they will lose a lot of customers for many different reasons (and not only because men playing women will stop to play). Some can leave because they feel their freedome tore apart, some because there will always be someone to troll them etc...

Also if there is sex verification, it mean males behind w female will probably get back to their original sex. Poor hetero males they will need to fight in arena to be able to find a woman to have sex with :D

5 hours ago, Twiggy said:

Your reply still did not give any example of where the discrimination you are talking about occurs, and then after that you have the gall to tell me you are teaching me. I think you need to teach yourself what discrimination actually means. Asking people to apply their real life gender to some sort of form or have some sort of gender verification is not discrimination against any gender. As long as it isn't aimed at one particular gender. If they were to say something like all transgenders must complete the form and have it so other genders did not, that would be discrimination, but that is not is being asked here is it. Or maybe you think it is discrimination to the people who wish to hide what gender they are, sorry but that is not discrimination either. Again people who do not wish to hide it are also being asked to do the same which makes it not even discrimination to them.

Now that is the way I see things so if there is somewhere where actual discrimination is occurring please do educate me.

I think at the end is all about fear and frustration.

Fear to realise that things are like we all think. That from 1000 female avis that are not recognicing that are males, 800 may be are males really (and the % about the number of them that can be foused on trolling, cheating and causing drama ... I have no idea). And till the the point that they can keep kind of fantasy, they dont care to pretend that things are ok, but is not same, if suddenly some people (even if are not much) start to show what they really are.

We all can see the streamers, they show they avatar and they show her real (and I say her cause Spoke with two and both are women ... and was funny to see my avi poping on the streaming). Can you imagin that... lets say ... suddenly ... 50 of this female avis show her real on the screen and show that they are males? Apocalipsis. 

The fear to some change that can spoil the things about "how must be the status of the things" is what on general, cause all this "wave of discrimination". Of course it will cause, but not becuase there are the option for show that you are what you are. It will happens cause the people are like they are. And of course, Im not saying that people who get gender ID will be a perfect saints and the others the devil. People is like is, behind avatar or facing, be ona virtual game will not change them magical to some different shape (but they can change after the experiences on virtual as they can change after experiences on real). 

At the real world happens same, lot of people can accept some reality that is not what they want, but they will handle if can keep some illussion about "this is what I want, Im happy". And of course, donmt talk to them about change something cause you will destroy their happyness. Some people preffer the ignorance in place of the awareness. 

I can understand the reaction of some people (till the point that im able to udnerstand). 

1 minute ago, Leeloo said:

If this kind of feature come in game, they will lose a lot of customers for many different reasons (and not only because men playing women will stop to play). Some can leave because they feel their freedome tore apart, some because there will always be someone to troll them etc...

Also if there is sex verification, it mean males behind w female will probably get back to their original sex. Poor hetero males they will need to fight in arena to be able to find a woman to have sex with :D

I agree on your both paraghraphs. specially on the second one last part .:D

About the first, aswell I agree. But I will add that aswell, some people will stay and with time some people will come. really, a lot depends about the ammount that they ask for the verification. It will be very related to the impact that can cause on first moment. 

If some nice and "secure" way is implemented, with time, some people will join to the game (but not for 6000$ year that can cost the silly thing of the colored names ... o well yes , some people will pay).

Ty for your words :)

On 9/4/2022 at 5:45 AM, Twiggy said:

You either need to learn english or read better because it seems you just answer random stuff not related to what we said...

Good luck discussing with others because I am not wasting more time with ppl like you!

Edited by AIice

41 minutes ago, AIice said:

You either needs to learn english or read better because it seems you just answer random stuff not related to what we said...

Good luck discussing with others because I am not wasting more time with ppl like you!

Me sorprende que no hayas criticado mi inglés.

Personally I think ID verification on 3DX wont ever happen for a bunch of reasons but mostly because the devs have said in the past they wont segregate the female gender, but also because of technical/social reasons. If they had wanted to they could have made a third gender for trans people or forced alts to all be the same gender in an account but right now an account is really not tied to a gender. Even for alts people can literally pay to change their alts gender.

There are ID data bases that exist for at least I assume western countries where company's maintain data bases or are able to access ID's to verify they are real. I assume they aren't exactly cheap though to get access too mostly for jobs but maybe for other things as well. Who knows if people working in Russia would even be allowed to access them.

3DX would need to hirer people full time to run background checks and have a full time legal department at a minimum. Huge social media company's cant even seem to be able to determine if an account is human or a bot and I think 3DX would have less people who are rule abiding. As far as people trusting 3DX to keep that type of information safe well I don't think there is much reason to assume they would be able to. Protecting data has to have a whole culture and system supporting it which I doubt 3DX has right now. I cant ever see this being something 3DX will do for free ever. 

If they did manage to do  it though I feel it would create an adverse burden on females to verify the talk is always about females, so by its nature the concept is sexist. The only reason people might be willing to verify would be if it benefited them. I have to assume that the people most interested in this would be prostitutes and 3DX would have to allow that to compensate for the price of a background check. That would take 3DX in a direction I don't like or want to see. Personally I like 3DX and that we can meet people from all different places and backgrounds and it would be a shame to replaces DJ's with cam girls honestly there are lots of other places for that then 3DX.

Edited by Niblette

11 hours ago, AIice said:

You either needs to learn english or read better because it seems you just answer random stuff not related to what we said...

Oh this is just a scream, I almost wet myself laughing. "You either needs to learn english" drop the "s" off the end of needs and telling someone they need to learn English using the correct English to do so may not sound as stupid as it does. 

You have insulted myself and others in here not only saying we are discriminating against people but calling us names when you do so. I have tried twice now to get you to explain where this discrimination has happened, and yet again you fail to do so. It is obvious you are not answering and showing where this so called discrimination has happened because there has been none. 

In fact there is discrimination happening in the game setup the way it is now. Women, heterosexual or lesbian, should have their own classification in the game. And also transgenders and crossdressers should as well. There is discrimination against all of them as men do have there own classification. A man playing as a male can be confident that everyone in the game will have little doubt to no doubt that he is actually a man in real life. Whereas Female in the game represents all other genders. And that is discrimination.

When threads like this one appear in these forums, and there has been many times. It is people trying to do something about that discrimination that is in the game already.

And for those who say you can put it in your profile, yes you can, but profiles can be changed at any time. I have seen people with female avis say in their profiles they a male in real life, then the next time I see them they don't. And also it is actually a form of discrimination to have it so one group needs to put something in their profiles and another does not.

As I have said before in this thread and a lot of threads before, I don't believe that a verification system is really needed and would not benefit the game if it was added. The game would loose a lot of the player base it has and would also prevent a lot of people from joining. 

What is in my opinion needed is something to decrease the problems that are caused with the way the game is setup now and stop the discrimination that is actually occurring. 

There needs to be a question answered when creating an account "Actual real life sex" with the selection of Male, Female, Transgender and Not telling for the options. The answer to that question needs to be placed in the permanent section of the profiles for all avis created on that account. The Gender question when creating an avi needs to include Transgender and have the pose menus divided into the three groups. That is needed not only to show people what the player is playing as but also to stop what has been complained about lots of times in these forums, a cock suddenly being on your avi because a pose was mistakenly selected that uses one, all the poses that only transgenders will use are mixed together with the poses that that heterosexual women and lesbians use. Those menus need to be separated. Transgenders can have all of what is in the female menus as is as I believe they do use all of them, but why have poses in female menus that cause this problem for females being heterosexual or lesbian.

If these things were added then there would be no discrimination in the UI of the game.

Edited by Twiggy

16 hours ago, Niblette said:

Personally I think ID verification on 3DX wont ever happen for a bunch of reasons but mostly because the devs have said in the past they wont segregate the female gender, but also because of technical/social reasons. If they had wanted to they could have made a third gender for trans people or forced alts to all be the same gender in an account but right now an account is really not tied to a gender. Even for alts people can literally pay to change their alts gender.

There are ID data bases that exist for at least I assume western countries where company's maintain data bases or are able to access ID's to verify they are real. I assume they aren't exactly cheap though to get access too mostly for jobs but maybe for other things as well. Who knows if people working in Russia would even be allowed to access them.

3DX would need to hirer people full time to run background checks and have a full time legal department at a minimum. Huge social media company's cant even seem to be able to determine if an account is human or a bot and I think 3DX would have less people who are rule abiding. As far as people trusting 3DX to keep that type of information safe well I don't think there is much reason to assume they would be able to. Protecting data has to have a whole culture and system supporting it which I doubt 3DX has right now. I cant ever see this being something 3DX will do for free ever. 

If they did manage to do  it though I feel it would create an adverse burden on females to verify the talk is always about females, so by its nature the concept is sexist. The only reason people might be willing to verify would be if it benefited them. I have to assume that the people most interested in this would be prostitutes and 3DX would have to allow that to compensate for the price of a background check. That would take 3DX in a direction I don't like or want to see. Personally I like 3DX and that we can meet people from all different places and backgrounds and it would be a shame to replaces DJ's with cam girls honestly there are lots of other places for that then 3DX.

I agree that should be easy at all to apply this option.

About what you say taht this option is "sexyst", I dont agree. The people can be sexyst. The society is mainly sexyst (and can be for all the options not only for females). On general there are a lot of sexyst on virtual, affecting males and females, and caused by males and females, on both directions. Im male and Im the first on say that if the option exist, I will use (except if they ask some absurd price for it as que thing of the colored names). Is the people who can turn some option "wrong" but not becuase the option self if bad, is only cause how people is.