3DXChat Community

LIAR

StephanieMonroe

2 hours ago, StephanieMonroe said:

This has led to them calling me a liar.

Great way to know who your true friends are.

Unless there is a bug, the message senders receive a warning message if you are offline.

Friend invites don't work if you are offline.

1 hour ago, StephanieMonroe said:

any chance of tech support posting my login and logout times for today ?

This could fix one problem... and raise a million of new problems.

Better keep it as it is 😉

Welcome to 3dxChat !!!

Cheers!

Yes sadly. I think the best bet is to just ignore these types of players. They are either mental stalkers or trolls. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Just iggy the drama llama's and move on. Not worth the stress. 

The Devs will not post your log in times. They will just tell you to report them with a screenshot and ignore them. 

When connection fails for any non server related reason (usually internet issues due to latency) or if you close your laptop without properly exiting the game, its possible that you remain visible for as long as 15 min before vanishing from view and/or from lists. Whoever writes to you during this period won't get an offline warning.

I had cases where my partner got disconnected and I still could see her with me (non responsive) for a long time before suddenly disappearing.

2 hours ago, CatKatW said:

When connection fails for any non server related reason (usually internet issues due to latency) or if you close your laptop without properly exiting the game, its possible that you remain visible for as long as 15 min before vanishing from view and/or from lists. Whoever writes to you during this period won't get an offline warning.

I had cases where my partner got disconnected and I still could see her with me (non responsive) for a long time before suddenly disappearing.

Yes, this bug has been around since 3DX released. For future reference, if you don't want this happening after a disconnect or crash, don't click the red reconnect tab that appears, close 3DX fully then restart it.
When you are logged back in, check if your friends list is working and/or the user-rooms list is visible, if these are working, then you are right to leave without leaving a ghost behind, if not, do another restart.

On 8/18/2022 at 9:53 AM, StephanieMonroe said:

thanks to those who replied , she still wont believe me , because it didn't say user offline she considers that as PROOF i was online

Maybe you can try to reproduce it: end 3DXC not by logging out but closing it via the task manager. So the servers don't receive a "logging out" signal from you.
For the next couple of minutes your friends should still be able to see your avi and send you a message without getting "xyz is offline" response.
I didn't try this myself, but if my theory is right, this might work as "proof".

Stephanie,. you don't have to prove ANYTHING to these people. People who behave like this are simply not friends.
We've all had the experience of being flagged online when we were offline.
But even if you're online and don't answer, that's no reason to attack you like that.
Enjoy the game.

On 8/18/2022 at 2:03 AM, CatKatW said:

I also had those where i dc`d, logged back in, and saw myself still doing the same guy for several seconds while i was entering the room again