3DXChat Community

I Need Help with Setting Up My 3DXChat on My MacBook Pro

MochaMJ

I need help with setting up my 3DXChat on my new MacBook Pro. I just recently bought a new MacBook Pro and I'm setting it up as we speak, and I downloaded Parallels to get Windows. I believe that I have Windows 11 but I need help with playing the game since the game files get corrupted every time I do it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't know why everyone is trying to get 3DXChat to work with parallels when you can install windows on a mac using boot camp.

If I am not mistaken parallels is virtualization software, whereas boot camp will run windows natively in mac and allow a dual boot scenario.

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, Plutarch said:

Is there a future version of 3DXChat coming for Mac?

On 8/28/2019 at 7:28 PM, Gizmo said:

Dear MAC users, 

Our game is created for Windows PC only. And we really do not have solutions, how to run it on MAC, sorry. We are a small team of independent developers and at the moment we do not have the opportunity to keep development on several platforms at once.

But if you find a way and share it, we will be grateful. Let's find a solution together.

I ask all MAC users to share experiences in this topic.

Thanks!

I don't think there will ever be a Mac version of the game, but they do mention Mac in the FAQ with the information found in the thread above:

https://3dxchat.com/support/#mac