3DXChat Community

GOD DAMMIT! GET THAT FUCKING FUTA POSE OUT OF M/F ORAL!!!!!!!

DireTeddyBear

Oh wow... it's strange that when a "damned futa pose" is given to FF and a lesbian complain, she is silly for some and futaphobic for others and nobody is on her side, and when the same kind of pose is given to MF strangely they start to complain :D

Edited by Leeloo

🇫🇷 Oh... Merde... Ca ne m'est encore jamais arrivé... Avec aucune de mes petites amies... Eh bien, je pense que tu devrais juste te détendre. Je pense qu'elle veut juste te baiser 😆😆

🇺🇸 Oh... Damn... That's never happened to me yet... With none of my girlfriends.. Well, I think you should just relaxe. I think she just want to fuck you 😆😆

I will anwser what peoples always anwser me when i complain about FF poses.

Futa/Trans are women like others so the pose is truely a MF pose and as it is oral, it's placed in the right section. Why being a futa/Trans would be a fetish ? (i think that's more or less what peoples would have anwsered to me)

--------------------------------

Je vais répondre ce que les gens me répondent toujours lorsque je me plains au sujet des poses FF.

Les futa/trans sont des femmes comme les autres donc cette pose est vraiment une pose MF et vu que c'est une pose orale, elle est placée dans la bonne section. Pourquoi être une futa/trans devrait être un fetiche ? (Je penses que c'est plus ou moins ce que les gens m'auraient répondu)

Edited by Leeloo

The placement of the pose is fine, the real problem is that poses where girl has cock or using strapon don't have clear visual identification. If devs would add a little transgender symbol ⚧️ and maybe strapon symbol to all trans/futa/strapon poses in the pose menu, the problem would be solved and it would be easier for everyone and much more user-friendly.

Well i understand (and complain a lot) when it is in the FF list as most of the time both icons looks the same (when there is a version with and a version without a penis), but i  would say, for MF list, if the male avatar is kneeling and the female avatar is standing, then it's the man who suck :D

Edited by Leeloo

• 3 weeks later...

Look, I've been really patient on this.

This pose has been in the wrong category since its inception. I requested it be moved to the Fetish category because that's where all the other poses that have chicks with dicks are. If they want to rename that category, more power to them.

The main problem is that the icon in the menu is so small you can't see which one it is. You can't tell from the icon whether the woman has a cock or not.

So sometimes I end up clicking on the wrong one, and it's a really rude surprise. 

And for that matter - Would it be possible to set up something to make it easier to tell when a pose is anal or not on the main screen? If you aren't the one that selected it, you have no way of knowing. It'd be nice to know which way things are going when a pose changes. I may post that one separately.

Edited by DireTeddyBear

On 8/8/2022 at 6:15 AM, Leeloo said:

Well i understand (and complain a lot) when it is in the FF list as most of the time both icons looks the same (when there is a version with and a version without a penis), but i  would say, for MF list, if the male avatar is kneeling and the female avatar is standing, then it's the man who suck :D

This pose is exactly the same in both. The only difference is whether the female has a cock or not.

On 8/8/2022 at 6:11 AM, Xizi said:

The placement of the pose is fine, the real problem is that poses where girl has cock or using strapon don't have clear visual identification. If devs would add a little transgender symbol ⚧️ and maybe strapon symbol to all trans/futa/strapon poses in the pose menu, the problem would be solved and it would be easier for everyone and much more user-friendly.

No, it's not. It's the only pose in that menu that give the female a cock. It belongs somewhere else.

One of my jobs is to design user interfaces. This is not set up right.

On 8/7/2022 at 10:08 PM, Leeloo said:

I will anwser what peoples always anwser me when i complain about FF poses.

Futa/Trans are women like others so the pose is truely a MF pose and as it is oral, it's placed in the right section. Why being a futa/Trans would be a fetish ? (i think that's more or less what peoples would have anwsered to me)

--------------------------------

Je vais répondre ce que les gens me répondent toujours lorsque je me plains au sujet des poses FF.

Les futa/trans sont des femmes comme les autres donc cette pose est vraiment une pose MF et vu que c'est une pose orale, elle est placée dans la bonne section. Pourquoi être une futa/trans devrait être un fetiche ? (Je penses que c'est plus ou moins ce que les gens m'auraient répondu)

Well, I obviously don't spend time in the FF menus, so I have no idea. I don't think chicks with dicks belong there either. You ladies shouldn't have to dodge cocks in your menus either.

I have nothing against anything like that, whatever bakes your cookies. I'd just like to have a menu that doesn't require a ton of thought to use during sex. Because having your SO all of a sudden grow extra appendages really sucks.

19 hours ago, DireTeddyBear said:

Well, I obviously don't spend time in the FF menus, so I have no idea. I don't think chicks with dicks belong there either. You ladies shouldn't have to dodge cocks in your menus either.

I have nothing against anything like that, whatever bakes your cookies. I'd just like to have a menu that doesn't require a ton of thought to use during sex. Because having your SO all of a sudden grow extra appendages really sucks.

The menu is in dire need of an overhaul in my opinion. As more and more get added, the problem grows worse. I have had that pose given to me quite a few times and continue to and it really grinds my gears. Personally, Id have the fem char with dick poses in their own category so its impossible to accidently use one of those poses in a M/F and F/F situation.