3DXChat Community

CONFUSING EXPERIENCE # VERWIRRENDE ERFAHRUNG # EXPERIENCIA CONFUSA

It has happened to me as a woman several times and it confuses me because it cannot be corrected immediately. When added as a Partner to also have sex, there is a pose as a woman with a man and the choice of various positions. It sometimes happens to me that I suddenly unintentionally become a woman with a penis and that is not real and I do not want to. But on the right side of the options there is NO choice with the indication 'Penis off' and I am forced to end the sex and start again. But the partner often does not understand this and stops the contact and disappears from the chat. Usually it is the partner who clicks the wrong choice for switching a pose (ignorantly) and I now know that the leftmost row of poses is reserved for Transgenders and Futas. In sexactions between women and men there should be a CLEAR difference between the choice of different positions, for example with a difference in color, or else on the right side a direct possibility to activate 'Penis OFF'. Maybe others have experienced this too?

Mir als Frau ist es schon öfter passiert und es verwirrt mich, weil es nicht sofort korrigiert werden kann. Wenn man als Partner auch Sex haben will, gibt es eine Pose als Frau mit einem Mann und die Wahl aus verschiedenen Stellungen. Es passiert mir manchmal, dass ich plötzlich ungewollt eine Frau mit einem Penis werde und das ist nicht echt und ich will es auch nicht. Aber auf der rechten Seite der Optionen gibt es KEINE Wahl mit der Angabe „Penis aus“ und ich bin gezwungen, den Sex zu beenden und neu zu beginnen. Aber der Partner versteht das oft nicht und bricht den Kontakt ab und verschwindet aus dem Chat. Normalerweise ist es der Partner, der (unwissentlich) auf die falsche Wahl klickt, um eine Pose zu wechseln, und ich weiß jetzt, dass die Posenreihe ganz links für Transgender und Futas reserviert ist. Bei Sexaktionen zwischen Frauen und Männern sollte es einen DEUTLICHEN Unterschied zwischen der Wahl verschiedener Positionen geben, zB durch einen Farbunterschied, oder aber auf der rechten Seite eine direkte Möglichkeit, 'Penis AUS' zu aktivieren. Vielleicht haben andere diese Erfahrung auch gemacht? 

Me ha pasado antes como mujer y me confunde porque no se puede corregir inmediatamente. Si también quieres tener sexo en pareja, existe una pose de mujer con un hombre y la elección de diferentes posiciones. A veces me pasa que de repente sin querer me convierto en una mujer con pene y no es real y tampoco lo quiero. Pero en el lado derecho de las opciones, NO hay opción para decir "pene apagado" y me veo obligado a terminar el sexo y comenzar de nuevo. Pero el socio a menudo no entiende esto y interrumpe el contacto y desaparece del chat. Por lo general, es el compañero quien (sin saberlo) hace clic en la opción incorrecta para cambiar de pose, y ahora sé que la fila de poses más a la izquierda está reservada para transexuales y futas. En las acciones sexuales entre mujeres y hombres debe haber una diferencia DISTINTA entre elegir diferentes posiciones, por ejemplo una diferencia de color, o una posibilidad directa de activar 'Penis OFF' en el lado derecho. ¿Quizás otros también han tenido esta experiencia?

3DX2021-1130-004.jpg.af66f22f41e4589acd472d894e678d85.jpg

Well, gliding over the unfortunate comment of the dude over there I would suggest you to simply decline the pose, or if you mistakenly accept tell your partner you feel uncomfortable, and say, even out of character (normally you write this between brackets, something like (sorry I’m uncomfy with that)  instead of stopping sex altogether… if your partners are not entitled toddlers they will totally understand! And if they are toddlers you better off without them! 😜

Hope my humble suggestion helps you and have fun!

Edited by AliceInNaughtyland

I agree that this is a valid user interface and user experience issue, but like mentioned above, if you accidentally enter such a pose, the best current workaround for the problem is not to end sex. You're in no way forced to end sex. If you can locate the correct pose without a penis yourself, you may simply suggest it instead by yourself, or say in the chat something like "this isn't right, let's find a pose without a penis". You can then toggle the penis off when you switch to a pose that doesn't demand it, without exiting sex.

Mistakes happen. Most people deal way worse with rejection than mistakes. By ending the sex abruptly, you can easily push the situation to feel like rejection instead of correcting a mistake, and many people just want to get out of such an awkward moment as fast as possible.

15 hours ago, AliceInNaughtyland said:

Well, gliding over the unfortunate comment of the dude over there I would suggest you to simply decline the pose, or if you mistakenly accept tell your partner you feel uncomfortable, and say, even out of character (normally you write this between brackets, something like (sorry I'm uncomfy with that) instead of stopping sex altogether… if your partners are not entitled toddlers they will totally understand! 😜

Hope my humble suggestion helps you and have fun!

The main problem here is you do not get a choice as a 3-some, so no chance to decline. The poor guys we spit-roast find this out the hard way. 😂

The entire pose menu system needs binning and remaking.

12 hours ago, JenC said:

The main problem here is you do not get a choice as a 3-some, so no chance to decline. The poor guys we spit-roast find this out the hard way. 😂

The entire pose menu system needs binning and remaking.

well that's a big problem... i get democracy (2 out of 3 voted in favour) but yeah being spitroasted without being able to consent is quite... what's the word for it? fucked up?

Yeah, I've found this to be an issue in the live game, constantly. 

Good news:  In the beta, there are descriptors for each pose with multiple partners, so this will be a largely moot issue come release.

Bad news:  In the beta, there are no descriptors for poses with only one partner, or solo poses.  Gizmo, can we please add descriptors for *all* poses instead of just some?

IMO, the option of whether or not you have a penis should be a character customization. It shouldn't be something you can just turn on and off during sex! That's simply not realistic is it? Not to mention the misunderstandings and toxic behaviour it could cause... as mentioned already.

A strap-on should be removable during sex of course, but shouldn't we have to equip one first before being able to select a pose that uses it?