3DXChat Community

Bugs on 3dxchat Beta 2.9

Arran

14 hours ago, Revita said:

Hello, i think New bottom bdsm belts would be better as like "stokings" but not as like "bottom wear" because it is automaticly taking off in sex. (Sorry for bad english).

On 7/15/2022 at 10:04 PM, Kaelii said:

Love all the new things, but one suggestion though.. move the harness from Bottom to Stockings please. Makes no sense they're under Bottom as they disappear during sex then.. That is all, thank you!

when you're wearing new clothes( multi layerfyed ones), if you switch to any old clothing, you can't change any color until quit character editor then re-enter it.

The 'multi layered' new jacket really looks like you can put something other than stockings down there

the new camisoles has a wrong cover image on it.

New tops are too short...it will leave a gap between skirts/ pants in any combination. Shorter not always means hotter right?

it is useless and dumb to put straps/harness in bottom wear/ upper wear, when avatarswear them, they can't wearing any other normal clothes. More exposure not means more sexy, can't it be an individual option ? The same thing happeneds on glasses, it just need to be moved to accessories, ain't that simple? When can we wear glasses, hats and mask at same time? 

Speak of accessories... we still, can not, take off anything from it. why? Who will hold their bags and lightsabers to have sex? who will stick flowers and bow-ties on the bare skin as dresscode?

ps:if we can't have clothing below knees...can we have clothes/stocking that covered the neck at least? since most stockings are just coloring the avatar or add a texture on them

Edited by Lunarelf

34 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

when you're wearing new clothes( multi layerfyed ones), if you switch to any old clothing, you can't change any color until quit character editor then re-enter it.

Very nice observation. I was wondering why sometimes I can't use colour palette.

35 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

New tops are too short...it will leave a gap between skirts/ pants in any combination. Shorter not always means hotter right?

Well... It's a question of one's preferences I guess. Doesn't seem like a bug?

3 hours ago, Xizi said:

Well... It's a question of one's preferences I guess. Doesn't seem like a bug?

it could be my personal preference... and I don't mind the wider gap. But the mini gaps——two fingers/one finger wide, It's just strange... looks like wearing a shirt that too slim/short, which is far from sexy but make avatar look need some dieting 😕

44 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

it could be my personal preference... and I don't mind the wider gap. But the mini gaps——two fingers/one finger wide, It's just strange... looks like wearing a shirt that too slim/short, which is far from sexy but make avatar look need some dieting 😕

Yeah, maybe you right 🤔

Or maybe this top just supposed to be worn with other bottoms with which the gap would be bigger.

I mean Gizmo said that they plan to spread the new clothing customization on more old clothes in future updates. 

But yeah, I agree that one-two finger wide gap does not look sexy. 

On 7/19/2022 at 1:59 PM, MistressBeryl said:

The new handbags just move through your legs and shoulders. It should be possible to remove it at "clothes" as well. 

Top wear: Open Jackets or wide cleavage still removes the bra. It should be multi-layered because it´s unrealistic and the new jacket would look much better in combination.

Yeah, my gf wanted to wear a top jacket with bra.. I hope it will fix and don't removes the bra... it would be more hot :P

I found a new bug.. there is a glow stick where you are holding hand, and you go dance and bla bla.. but when during sex, you can't take off glow stick.. its weird to have sexing with someone while holding a glow stick, I would love to have a new option where to turn on/off glow stick, not only that but a handbag for womens too

I would suggest to add a new tab.. "Accessory" for handbag glowstick.. earring.. etc.. to have option turn on/off.. well yes in clothes tab but would be weird? cuz it will have a lot space and it gets in way and can't see avi? Clothes are outfot, Accessory are earring, handbag, glowstick, necklace.. etc

Edited by Arran

17 minutes ago, Toran said:

i have find a bug , i cant do 3 some , always have a message in russian and cant accept any poses , strange because work 2 days ago

I think it happens with some new threesome poses.