3DXChat Community

New to game hoping to make real friends

Hi everyone I'm pretty new to 3dx only made an account a few days ago but I have a hard time making friends due to being shy and socially anxious even in video games I still find it challenging but I've been reading through the forums so far and it seems like there are a lot of really great people here and I figured it seemed safer to make this post then try to start conversations with random people in 3dx to start and maybe make a friend or two on here first to maybe help meet more people but I do wanna work on getting better with that. And well this is a sex game too so also hoping to experience some intimacy with the right people..I normally do live my life as a male but I have fantasies and find it exciting to be feminine and slutty so I made a sissy girl and like the fact that 3dx gives me the chance to explore that a bit more openly and I have already had a few sex encounters with a random player or two and found it very exciting. I hope I find my place here with all you fantastic people 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...