3DXChat Community

3dx Update

hotmaya

5 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Just a little thing that I discovered yesterday (sorry if this was mentioned before, don't want to read the whole 7 thread pages again, lol):

when you invite someone into your room, the drinks, food, etc. don't cost money for the guest and you don't earn any!
That does only work when you "share" your room for friends, group or public.

🇫🇷 Donc c'est bien ce que je pensais.
Avoir l'option d'un paramétrage manuel du propriétaire de room, serait mieux. Ainsi il pourrait choisir choisir l'option payante  ou gratuite pour les boissons et la nourriture, peut importe la façon dont il l'ouvre et la partage : pour tous, pour les amis, ou en groupe et aussi fixer le prix des articles qu'il met à disposition dans sa room.
Quand je reçois des amis, à la maison, en général je ne leur fait pas payer la bière, le coca ou le cocktail que je peux leur offrir. Il devrait pouvoir en être de même.
J'ouvre toujours ma room en groupe chat, et j'ouvre le groupe chat, à ma compagne, ainsi c'est plus facile pour qu'elle me rejoigne, et/ou à mes amis. Je me vois mal faire payer ma compagne si elle prend à boire dans ma room. Ca c'est un truc à se faire traiter de radin. Là les gars, c'est abusé 😅

🇺🇸 So that's what I thought.
Having the option of a manual setting of the room owner, would be better. That way he could choose to pay or free for drinks and food, no matter how he opens and shares it: for everyone, for friends, or in groups and also set the price of the items he makes available in his room.
When I have friends over, at home, I usually don't charge them for the beer, coke or cocktail I can offer them. It should be the same.
I always open my room in group chat, and I open the group chat, to my girlfriend, so it's easier for her to join me, and/or to my friends. I can't see myself charging my friend for drinks in my room. That's something to be called cheap. That's a bit of a stretch, guys. 😅

I don't think that manually making the price is actually a good idea at least without making a tight price limit.

Some people can go scummy with this and make it like 10.000 xgold for a glass of wine - and someone can just buy it without looking at the price. It's just how human psych works, when it comes to "cheap" little things - some people sometimes buy them without even bothering to look at the price.

I personally would be happy enough even if food and drink would cost as much as it is now, but if devs would make it free for room owner and also for guests IF room is open for group/friends or if you just manually invited person to your apartment. So basically leaving consumables paid only when it comes to opening room for public.

And if its about making more xgold leave the game... Well, just make a commission higher, not 90-10 but like 80-20 or 70-30. But making us pay for drinks in our own place and making our romantic partner or friend to pay for everything when they come to our place just feels wrong tbh.   

I usually lurk the forum and I always restrained from leaving a comment and to create an account here, but this update to me is going to ruin even more the fragile balance between small and "big" or well-known rooms, especially those using bots that are open 24h 7/7. No matter what in this game numbers call numbers, it's a matter of fact, quality and the dedication behind a room is usually ignored. People have a choice, but the concept of hosting and sharing a room is beyond ridiculous now and it'll get worse later.

The incoming issue for me is the new gold transfer system, the fact rooms stay open just with those bots and especially that hosts will get a further part of gold from items will kill any kind of new/small room trying to stay alive or to let people know they exist. Those with thousand xgold will boost even more their fake numbers every x minutes to obscure new players. I see that already happening and later will hit even more dangerous situations. You can't even call it competition at this point. I re-joined the game at the beginning of the year and 3-4 years ago wasn't like that.

Limit the opening time, put a time limit or ask xgold as ticket for delaying the closing time if the owner leaves, or let them select a sub-host for running the room x-hours more.

If you're going to follow @-Chat or MXXClub(not sure if I can meantion its name) example you're going to lose every kind of player trying to find a place in the community and every room will be filled with alts trying to milk other players for every small interaction.

Edited by Lumberjack55

7 minutes ago, Lumberjack55 said:

I usually lurk the forum and I always restrained from leaving a comment and to create an account here, but this update to me is going to ruin even more the fragile balance between small and "big" or well-known rooms, especially those using bots that are open 24h 7/7. No matter what in this game numbers call numbers, it's a matter of fact, quality and the dedication behind a room is usually ignored. People have a choice, but the concept of hosting and sharing a room is beyond ridiculous now and it'll get worse later.

The incoming issue for me is the new gold transfer system, the fact rooms stay open just with those bots and especially that hosts will get a further part of gold from items will kill any kind of new/small room trying to stay alive or to let people know they exist. Those with thousand xgold will boost even more their fake numbers every x minutes to obscure new players. I see that already happening and later will hit even more dangerous situations. You can't even call it competition at this point. I re-joined the game at the beginning of the year and 3-4 years ago wasn't like that.

Limit the opening time, put a time limit or ask xgold as ticket for delaying the closing time if the owner leaves, or let them select a sub-host for running the room x-hours more.

If you're going to follow @-Chat or MXXClub(not sure if I can meantion its name) example you're going to lose every kind of player trying to find a place in the community and every room will be filled with alts trying to milk other players for every small interaction.

From my point of view, not saying it is correct or not, most of these bigger rooms you mention usually have plenty of means and support to buy gold to stay permanently on top, so I don't think much will change there.

BUT hopefully with this new gold transfer system, you can actually support smaller rooms that you like, by simply interacting with objects inside of them, helping the small room owner to collect a bit of gold to get back onto the top of the list every now and again, I think it's a brilliant way of supporting the smaller rooms 😃

And personally I will rather spend my time in a small or semi-small room, than being in one of those big "clubs" where half of them are afk people anyways, or you have to follow an unwritten "set of rules" to not annoy the host or any of their regular guests etc., like some rooms doesn't like it if I mess around with friends and suddenly start running around like crazy on their dance floor, because of some silly interaction or whatever the case might be, I'm not trying to disrupt anyone else's fun, I'm just having a good time and enjoying the rooms I am in 😋

5 hours ago, Lumberjack55 said:

No matter what in this game numbers call numbers, it's a matter of fact, quality and the dedication behind a room is usually ignored.

It`s always ignored, most people are sheep's and follow other people.

Those with thousand xgold will boost even more their fake numbers every x minutes to obscure new players.

And get more people in that buys shit, so they get more xgold and so on and so on.

There is nothing wrong with having rooms open 24/7, they are not the problem, i have never seen Hinch hire 40 "dancers", "staff" and rape his "friends" list so he can open with 70+ people and spend thousands of xgold on boosting Havasu when there are 100+ people in the room already. I have seen it in several other rooms though, but i doubt there is anything that can be done, since the use of multi accounts for bots, and buying of xgold to boost makes the developers money.

5 hours ago, MissD said:

And personally I will rather spend my time in a small or semi-small room

This is not meant as a negative remark, but i always see people say that they would do that, and yet in the last year alone i lost several builder friends that just quit after spending months on making something only to get one or two visitors in return, if they are lucky. Most of the time they did not even get that. So i guess i`m just wondering: where do all of you that "rather spend your time in small rooms" go then ?

I have seen people build space ships, moon landings, Area 52, ufo`s insanely realistic replicas of real life places, museums, art gallery`s, asylum, schools, zen forest, monasteries, small villages, full city`s and almost everything in between, but where do people go ? To some random "free use anal slave bbc whore" room with 600 mattresses on the floor and very little else. Or they go to one of the "music" rooms with a ton of bots that get boosted as often as necessary to keep the charade up so their owners sense of self esteem gets a nudge in the same direction.

If you don`t have the right "friends" are in the "right" clique, are willing to spend a lot of time and real money on xgold and be completely shameless in promoting it, you are basically fucked.

And this does not help either.

2023-05-0503-31-21_610144.thumb.png.670b3d0635df6f77a3cf89704932d82c.png

This image is to me a perfect example of what this game has become, and I seriously doubt it will change.

3 hours ago, Whimsy said:

It`s always ignored, most people are sheep's and follow other people.

It's not about being a sheep. At least not for everyone who are prioritizing rooms with big numbers.

It's a lot about what people looking for in game. And most people here not for good rooms. It does not mean that people love mediocre and straight up shitty rooms, it just means that rooms quality is not a priority for most. Most people here for virtual sex of different kinds, from lifeless colds to delicious erotic roleplay with a lot of purple or some lovense included plays and everything in between. And where it is easier to find a partner, in a room with 50-100 people or with 0-10 people? 

I can openly state that I am in 3dxchat first and foremost for erotic roleplay. I know that on this forum such a "confession" may seem like a shameful cringe, but whatever, it's about this forum, not about the game - if we'll look at the game it will be obvious that most people looking for some virtual lewds in one form or another. And yes, It does not mean that I can't enjoy other aspects of the game, I can appreciate a good looking room, I am even using a self-build room as my own place and spent fair bit of time in world editor.

But its all about priorities. Yeah, sometimes I feel like looking at the good room. So let's say I'll drop at, for example, moon landing location. I'll spend few minutes - looking around - either walking or looking with free camera. Very probably that I will enjoy what I see. And what I am supposed to do after it in a room with 3 people online and not really suitable for ERP themes? I will just leave - and go to another room. Maybe I'll feel like checking another little room (just to leave it soon again) - or maybe I'll just drop in a room with a lot of peeps where I can get hit on or chose from many profiles someone I like to write myself.  

10 hours ago, Lumberjack55 said:

Yeah, great fucking idea. Let's ruin the fun for all these people who are flirting / fucking / just having a good time in a room when it will get automatically closed, just so you and other builders with hurt ego can feel better about themselves. 

Edited by Xizi

10 hours ago, Xizi said:

So let's say I'll drop at, for example, moon landing location.

Not going to happen, unless you have a time machine as that is one of the many extra ordinary rooms that are gone.

I don`t care if people go to a football game just to eat hot dogs, i don`t care that people pay to just stay i wc and ramble on about politics and troll other people that dare venture in, and i really don`t care if people just stay in shitty room to erp, it is their money. I am just saying that i know a lot of people that had enough and left, and that is not beneficial to anyone.

I have only read parts of this thread relating to what is coming up with the new update, mainly around being able to give xgold to others.

One thing that seems to have not been mentioned is how this is going to effect how people will go about boosting room numbers. People with cash to burn will pretty much find ways to pay people to attend. They will offer competitions, pay dancers, offer payment for completing tasks just to name a few and people will go there to make xgold. 

The place will change completely where people with the most xgold to burn will be the ones getting numbers in their rooms. 

Then you will get people buying and selling xgold. 

Edited by Twiggy

Expect to be paying for everything......i can imagine people asking to be paid for a conversation. Ive already seen profiles in the Official Game who think they should be getting gifts for you just reading eet LOL. No more freebies guys :D Itll catch on and then everything will have a Value and most peeps im guessing are gonna be like..show me tha money!

It is wot it is...... peeps do wot they do and we all will adapt so save your gold coz youre gonna need eet and peeps with no cash are gonna be banging Betty 😂

12 hours ago, Whimsy said:

Not going to happen, unless you have a time machine as that is one of the many extra ordinary rooms that are gone.

I don`t care if people go to a football game just to eat hot dogs, i don`t care that people pay to just stay i wc and ramble on about politics and troll other people that dare venture in, and i really don`t care if people just stay in shitty room to erp, it is their money. I am just saying that i know a lot of people that had enough and left, and that is not beneficial to anyone.

Hey! that's a good idea! we can make a sports bar and sell virtual beers and hot dog to everyone🤣

"Grateful visitors can support your business by buying food and drink. Moreover, many of these items come with fun special effects. For example, vapes can emit colorful vapor, creating a smoke screen."

Is virtuell food really needed ? I would prefer more chlothing and hair options instead..just asking for a friend 🤔  

1 hour ago, hotmaya said:

"Grateful visitors can support your business by buying food and drink. Moreover, many of these items come with fun special effects. For example, vapes can emit colorful vapor, creating a smoke screen."

Is virtuell food really needed ? I would prefer more chlothing and hair options instead..just asking for a friend 🤔  

It's thosr thingy you don't really needed, but good to have for increasing rp fun——if they don't cost that much

7 hours ago, hotmaya said:

fully agree. there's so many other things that should be a priority, many which have been asked for over the years here.

for all the time they've spent making neato foodiestuff, they could have, say, changed out the gift icons for things we'd actually use. I'd bet over half of those silly gifs have never once been used.

🇫🇷 Bonjour à tous,

J'ai regardé vos posts, et c'est très intéressant, tous ces avis. Je note surtout une grande peur, ou crainte, de cette futur mise à jour avec la possibilité de transferts de XGolds.
Et sans vouloir minimiser ou rabaisser les sentiments des uns et des autres, je peux comprendre. D'ailleurs, je comprends.

Etant sur une autre plateforme qui a sa propre monnaie virtuelle, sa propre place de marché, la possibilité d'échange de cette monnaie en vrai argent, et inversement aussi. Où le transfert de monnaie virtuelle est tous les jours utilisé, pour s'acheter des biens dans le monde virtuel, ou renouveller son abonnement au mois, je ne suis guère étonnné, ni craintif par rapport à ça.

Je ne pense pas que le transfert de XGold, changera fondamentalement quelque chose, d'un point de vue vraiment significatif. Acheter de la nourriture ou d'autres objets ça peut être marrant et oui ça peut être sympa pour soutenir des salles.
Pour ceux qui font du RP, ça sera juste plus logique.
Cependant, moi ce qui me dérange, ce sont les prix prohibitifs. Je trouves ça vraiment exagéré, après les nombreux retours des testeurs. C'est le point négatif pour moi.
En tant que tel, personnellement, je ne suis pas pour proposer ces objets à ces prix là si j'ouvre une salle une public parce que ça n'a pas de sens, même si j'aime bien l'idée d'avoir de la nourriture, de la boisson et des clopes....

Concernant le choix des salles et ouvertures de salles et leur fréquentations.
Certains d'entre-vous le savent surement, avec ma compagne nous ouvrons chaque semaine notre club (attention je ne fais pas de pub et je ne vais pas donner le nom, c'est pas l'endroit). Ma compagne et moi, sommes de vrais joueurs de RP. On adore ça. De plus, ma compagne adore organiser des soirées sur différents thèmes etc. Elle travail fort et dur pour le divertissement et l'amusement.
Les gens qui viennent, (pour ceux qui connaissent), peuvent faire du RP, s'ils le souhaitent, danser, s'amuser, même avoir du sexe, dans les nombreux spots prévus pour. Cela ne nous pose aucun problème. Le principal étant, que les gens se sentent bien, et qu'ils trouvent du fun.

Et je pense que c'est là l'important. La fréquentation d'une room, peut importe que ce soit un club, un bar, une salle de rp, une île paradisiaque etc, ce qui fera la différence, c'est la façon dont vou svous sentez dans cette room. Si vous vous sentez bien accueillit, si vous vous sentez tranquilles, si vous pouvez vous amuser. Vous y reviendrez. Ce n'est en aucun cas, le fait de XGolds ou non.

Et bien entendu, faire connaitre une room, ça demande du temps, de la patience, de l'investissement. Sans oublier que les tendances changent très vite, car nous évoluons tous. Ce qui nous plait et nous amuse aujourd'hui, ça ne sera peut etre plus le cas demain, ou dans une semaine, un mois, ou l'an prochain. C'est en constante évolution chez chacun. Il y en a qui aiment leur petite routine bien établie, d'autres qui aiment le changement. Il faut s'adapter. Et dans ce cas la diversité, a du bon.

Enfin je dirais que, très franchement, les rooms ouvertes H24 / 7j/7 ce n'est en rien un problème. Et cela peut s'avérer très utiles pour les salle de rp. Et je trouves de ce fait dommage, que les concepteurs ne prévoient pas une autre façon plus simple de garder une room ouverte en continue sans avoir reccours à un Bot. Je pense que cela devrait être intégrer à future mise à jour. Peut être aussi que certains sentiraient une meilleurs égalité, dans la possiblité d'avoir leur room ouverte, sans avoir à la surveiller.

🇺🇸 Hello everyone,

I've been looking at your posts, and it's very interesting, all these opinions. I especially note a great fear, or fear, of this future update with the possibility of transfers of XGolds.
And without wishing to minimize or belittle anyone's feelings, I can understand. In fact, I understand.

Being on another platform that has its own virtual currency, its own marketplace, the possibility of exchanging this currency for real money, and vice versa too. Where the transfer of virtual currency is used every day, to buy goods in the virtual world, or renew your monthly subscription, I'm hardly surprised, nor fearful about it.

I don't think that the transfer of XGold will fundamentally change anything, from a really significant point of view. Buying food or other items can be fun, and yes, it can be nice for supporting rooms.
For those who RP, it'll just make more sense.
However, what bothers me are the prohibitive prices. I find that really exaggerated, after all the feedback from testers. That's the negative point for me.
As such, personally, I'm not in favor of offering these items at these prices if I open a room to the public because it doesn't make sense, even if I like the idea of having food, drink and cigarettes....

Concerning the choice of rooms and rooms openings and their attendance.
As some of you probably know, my partner and I open our own club every week (I'm not advertising, and I'm not going to give the name, it's not the place). My partner and I are real RP players. We love it. What's more, my girlfriend loves organizing parties on different themes etc. She works hard for entertainment and fun.
People who come, (for those who know), can RP, if they wish, dance, have fun, even have sex, in the many spots provided. We have no problem with that. The main thing is to make people feel good and have fun.

And I think that's the most important thing. It doesn't matter whether a room is a club, a bar, a rp room, an island paradise, etc., what makes the difference is how you feel in that room. If you feel welcome, if you feel at ease, if you can have fun. You'll come back. It's not about XGolds or not.

And of course, getting the word out about a room takes time, patience and investment. Not to mention the fact that trends change very quickly, because we all evolve. What we like and enjoy today, may not be the same tomorrow, or in a week, a month, or next year. Everyone's constantly evolving. Some like their established routine, others like change. You have to adapt. And in this case, diversity is good.

Finally, I'd say that, quite frankly, rooms open 24/7 are no problem at all. And it can be very useful for rp rooms. And I think it's a shame that the designers didn't come up with a simpler way of keeping a room open all the time without having to use a Bot. I think this should be included in a future update. Maybe some people would also feel a greater sense of equality, in being able to have their room open, without having to monitor it.

1 hour ago, MeiLing said:

You go in a room and the owner want you to buy something and you don't want you go away, same with anyone wanting xgolds transfer. Greed gonna kill them 

🇫🇷 Oui, exactement. Ce n'est pas parce que ça existe que tu es obligé de le faire.
Tu vois, je prends un exemple tout bête. Dans RLC, on peut uliser la monnaie virtuelle dans la plateforme, faire des transferts etc.
Et cela fait quelques années maintenant, quand tu vas dans un club, ou une soirée, les propriétaires de salles, ou les DJ's, invitent les gens, s'ils le veulent, à donner un pourboire au DJ. Il n'y a pas de somme défini. Tu donnes ce que tu veux, mais là il n'y avait aucune obligation. Je n'ai jamais vu, aucun propriétaire, qui obligeait les gens qui venaient à leurs événements, à donner absolument un pourboire. Leur événement aurait été plombé tu vois. Ca serait un très mauvais pari, pour un propriétaire d'obliger, quelqu'un à donner.
Moi-même, qui avait mon club à cette époque, je n'obligeais personne à donner un pourboire. D'ailleurs on je ne le demandais presque jamais, car les pourboires, ne sont pas vraiment dans ma culture. Cela se voit plus dans les pays anglo-saxons, comme lse USA, où le salaire des employés est basé sur les pourboires qu'ils reçoivent, dans certains métiers, ce qui n'est pas le cas en France.

🇺🇸 Yes, exactly. Just because it exists doesn't mean you have to do it.
Let me give you a simple example. In RLC, you can ulize virtual currency in the platform, make transfers and so on.
And for a few years now, when you go to a club or a party, the venue owners or DJs invite people, if they want, to tip the DJ. There's no set amount. You give what you want, but there was no obligation. I've never seen an owner who forced people who came to their events to tip absolutely. Their event would have been ruined, you see. It would be a very bad bet for an owner to oblige someone to tip.
I myself, who had my own club at the time, didn't force anyone to tip. In fact, I hardly ever asked for one, because tipping isn't really part of my culture. This is more obvious in Anglo-Saxon countries like the USA, where employees' salaries are based on the tips they receive in certain professions, which is not the case in France.

4 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

And I think that's the most important thing. It doesn't matter whether a room is a club, a bar, a rp room, an island paradise, etc., what makes the difference is how you feel in that room. If you feel welcome, if you feel at ease, if you can have fun. You'll come back. It's not about XGolds or not.

Omg yes, and thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 6:16 PM, Khallum Troy said:

However, what bothers me are the prohibitive prices. I find that really exaggerated, after all the feedback from testers. That's the negative point for me.
As such, personally, I'm not in favor of offering these items at these prices if I open a room to the public because it doesn't make sense, even if I like the idea of having food, drink and cigarettes....

Remember the name tags in the previous big update.....the prices were huge, way overpriced, but seeing nobody or very few were buying them, they lowered the prices and now nearly everyone has upgraded name tags. I think if the prices are too high for the overall player base, they may be lowered following the release of the new update.