3DXChat Community

3dx Update

hotmaya

On 5/1/2023 at 5:49 AM, MrPickles2022 said:

Yeah but that's a dance team that they first built , the Rockettes have been there i think not sure since they first started and they are all players of this game they are not human less Avi's controlled by one individual.

and hired lets put that word into context because there not paid personal they all volunteer to be that role because they love what they do they might be volunteers certainly but not paid to do a job

It means nothing if the room is filled with "friends", "volunteers" bots or paid help, as their true colors show when they have 100+ people in it and still spam it over 30 times in the hour i was visiting another rock room just now to stay on top of the list.

Needless to say, I stopped visiting their rooms a long time ago.

71 days or another 5 months passed...... It's almost half of a year since last majorupdate, 3 month from latest update plan released,  1 month from last announcement of ongoing update ......

I love skyrim :>

2 hours ago, LexiBella said:

i know, but last few month not. Why?

Devs said they're upgrading the unity engine to current version, and they did maintaining the server and released some teases. but for last month there's only maintainence and merchandising. 

3 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

but for last month there's only maintainence and merchandising. 

right..one tools is that they (probably pay?) cam girls (with a large amount of viewers) on chaturbate, playing 3dx to get the crowd curious and make new users.

Unbenanntcsvcbvrhb.JPG

7 hours ago, hotmaya said:

right..one tools is that they (probably pay?) cam girls (with a large amount of viewers) on chaturbate, playing 3dx to get the crowd curious and make new users.

There is nothing wrong with it. Actually, its pretty good that 3dxchat is getting advertised. More people = more money, who knows, maybe eventually they will be able to hire more staff and we will not have to wait half year for update. Also more people good not only from business side of things, but for player experience as well. Bigger online = more people to connect with, easier to find people you like.

I mean, I sure do share your frustrations about not having an update for so long and not even having proper communication about it from devs since last blog post, but I don't think there is anything wrong with advertisement and merchandising. 3dxchat is a good game (or metaverse, call it whatever you want) even with its very slow updates, or we would not be paying subscription and playing (many of us for years already). 

28 minutes ago, Xizi said:

There is nothing wrong with it. Actually, its pretty good that 3dxchat is getting advertised. More people = more money, who knows, maybe eventually they will be able to hire more staff and we will not have to wait half year for update. Also more people good not only from business side of things, but for player experience as well. Bigger online = more people to connect with, easier to find people you like.

I mean, I sure do share your frustrations about not having an update for so long and not even having proper communication about it from devs since last blog post, but I don't think there is anything wrong with advertisement and merchandising. 3dxchat is a good game (or metaverse, call it whatever you want) even with its very slow updates, or we would not be paying subscription and playing (many of us for years already). 

technically it is correct... but I'm just wondering if and only if they can try some other ways to earn some money such as selling special ingame items/clothes that would not infects the main experience of the game...... will the things become better and we don't have to do this meanless queues of waiting no more?

I understand it could be the key that opens the gate of greedy, but only if......

On 5/17/2023 at 8:49 AM, hotmaya said:

Unbenanntcsvcbvrhb.JPG

I read a lot of profiles, and I've deffo seen more links of late to the camgirl/onlyfans sites than before. and as @Xizi said, that's likely not a bad thing.

8 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

from the new video giz just post, it seems we'll have:

※textures for old dresses!

※beer cooler and an... empty cooler?

※same as the buckets!

※new earrings! (maybe?)

※more realistic glass effects

aaand......

※TONS OF NOMMABLES!!!

yayyyyy!

※2 old dresses are fully upgraded... could be a new way to make an maiden dress~

※beer cooler  and buckets are awsome! and you can insert cheeseburger and those penisicle inside it :D

※not seen any new ear rings

※glass effects works perfectly

※there is lot and lotta things to nom! and you can litter the ground with foods!——although they only exist for 5-10 seconds

※v     a     p     e ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧      

13 minutes ago, Lunarelf said:

※2 old dresses are fully upgraded... could be a new way to make an maiden dress~

※beer cooler  and buckets are awsome! and you can insert cheeseburger and those penisicle inside it :D

※not seen any new ear rings

※glass effects works perfectly

※there is lot and lotta things to nom! and you can litter the ground with foods!——although they only exist for 5-10 seconds

※v     a     p     e ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧      

※succubus/ bat wings has been moved down a lit bit, now it's more like morrigan's wing, but not that slim.

correction: it must be a glitch, but it looks super cool

Edited by Lunarelf

On 5/17/2023 at 8:24 AM, Xizi said:

I agree, but money isn't everything. It's more or less just a kind of tool that allows companies to expand. Just because you have money doesn't mean that makes sure you have a team what can work well and very productive together, but it highers possibilities massively.
So let's hope they can grow and have the best value out of it. 🙂

Just a little thing that I discovered yesterday (sorry if this was mentioned before, don't want to read the whole 7 thread pages again, lol):

when you invite someone into your room, the drinks, food, etc. don't cost money for the guest and you don't earn any!
That does only work when you "share" your room for friends, group or public.