3DXChat Community

3dx Update

hotmaya

15 hours ago, hotmaya said:

giphy.gif

another 10 days passed...after they release some cheerful news about the update, 46 days passed after they announced the update, 112 days passed after last major(ish...?) update

oh btw: during this period of time, a lot of talented hosts/ room makers are leaving/disappeared with no sign. From past 2-3 weeks the game only have bunch of sex rooms/ dance floors, but almost nothing special or at least a little different , the number of those 'special' rooms are...... gradually decreasing.

🥲

Edited by Lunarelf

The quality of the rooms and the disappearance of the people that makes them has more to do with the visitors than the updates. People follow people and when so many talented builders have been at the bottom with 3-4 people in a room they used months if not years to make, because they are not part of one of the many "organizations" that promotes them, have the "right" friends, enough connections, or don`t want to spend a ton of real money in a pissing contest to stay on top of the list in order to promote it, it is understandable that many get tired of it and move on to other things.

4 hours ago, Whimsy said:

The quality of the rooms and the disappearance of the people that makes them has more to do with the visitors than the updates. People follow people and when so many talented builders have been at the bottom with 3-4 people in a room they used months if not years to make, because they are not part of one of the many "organizations" that promotes them, have the "right" friends, enough connections, or don`t want to spend a ton of real money in a pissing contest to stay on top of the list in order to promote it, it is understandable that many get tired of it and move on to other things.

It's sad, but it's fact. 🥲

It is the truth a lot of talented people are gone and its because they way the players conduct themselves. I've built over 1,000 rooms for 3dx that sit on hard drives collect dust. I'm a builder and i love building but why open them nobody comes to them Ur lucky if you get 5-10 people in them it reminds me of a herd of sheep. When one opens up a room certain names i wont mention they fill there room with dance teams full of bots and their friends bots to get instant numbers so they can be at the top of the pile i was in a room once i know out of 100 people 40 of them were bots paying 100-150-200$ a month for what so you can say my room is the best cause we are #1. You didn't get it because people like ur place, you fill em with bots and then the sheep follow or you steal the name of a popular room and push out the original creator of said room which is so pathetic really you were not popular enough to think of ur own name and room u piggyback off someone else's hard work then just steal it from them what a loser if that applies to you. So we stop creating cause no one else really gives a fuck but maybe a handful and your friends. Look i build rooms for myself to complete something and look at it and say " i did that " not for the player anymore because the player now doesn't give a fuck about the most amazing rooms. they only give a fuck about being seen in that bot room. that being said there are several room owners that don't use and refuse to stack thier rooms like Morgani & Veronica Lee - Risque they worked their ass off building that brand and it paid off but they furiously defend their brand too and ofc MrsSparklebutt - Coffee & Tunes who i can proudly call my sis she also works tirelessly to build and keep her brand out there and relevant and there are more TinaLuvLuv - ZeroGravity ,  The Minx Girls - Rock with the Minxes , EmperessAnikka - ( whatever badass room she opens on this day) , just to name a few but there alot more. When you go into a room think to yourself and look around and if there a numerous dance troupes with nothing but bots or sex rooms and half the fucking people in there have the same last name dont support them support the ones that are doing it the right way and go into these quickly fading Amazing rooms that us the builders create and appreciate the hard work that goes into it.  

- MrPickles 

Edited by MrPickles2022

Think they should just remove visitor numbers, so people may be more inclined to go to places that sound more appealing to them. Than just going through looking at places where most people are hanging out, sure of course may still be people instantly leaving room if there isn't many there, but at least they may visit rooms that catches their interest foremost. Opposed to just going where traffic is most predominant. I never understood why public developer rooms never showed visitor numbers but somehow sub hosted rooms has to.

18 hours ago, MrPickles2022 said:

It is the truth a lot of talented people are gone and its because they way the players conduct themselves. Ive built over 1,000 rooms for 3dx that sit on hard drives collect dust. Im a builder and i love building but why open them nobody comes to them ur lucky if you get 5-10 people in them it reminds me of a herd of sheep. When one opens up a room certian names i wont mention they fill there room with dance teams full of bots and thier friends bots to get instant numbers so they can be at the top of the pile i was in a room once i know out of 100 people 40 of them were bots paying 100-150-200$ a month for what so you can say my room is the best cause we are #1. You didnt get it because people like ur place, you fill em with bots and then the sheep follow or you steal the name of a popular room and push out the orignal creator of said room which is so pathetic really you were popular enough to think of ur own name and room u piggyback off someone else's hard work then just steal it from them what a loser if that applys to you. So we stop creating cause no one else really gives a fuck but maybe a handful and your friends. Look i build rooms for myself to complete something and look at it and say " i did that " not for the player anymore because the player now doesnt give a fuck about the most amazing room they  only give a fuck about being seen in that bot room. that being said there are several room owners that dont use and refuse to stack thier rooms like Morgani & Veronica Lee - Risque they worked thier ass off building that brand and it paid off but they friously defend their brand too and ofc MrsSparklebutt - Coffee & Tunes who i can proudly call my sis she also works tirelessly to build and keep her brand out there and relevent and there are more TinaLuvLuv - ZeroGravity , The Minx Girls - Rockin with the Minxes , EmperessAnikka - ( whatever badass room she opens on this day) , just to name a few but there alot more. When you go into a room think to yourself and look around and if there a numorous dance troupes with nothing but bots or sex rooms and half the fucking people in there have the same last name dont support them support the onrs that are doing it the right way and go into these quickly fading Amazing rooms that us the builders create and appreciate the hard work that goes into it.  

- MrPickles 

It's not all bots, but some of those dance rooms are using hired dancers and djs. Since that's their benefit and it's a lot easier than stacking details in room......probably that's why a lot of builders leave🥲

I don't think I'll ever fully understand that. No matter how much work and heart and soul I put into a room, why do I need so many people in it? For my ego? I'd much rather spend my time there with good friends, someone special to me or just a small handful of people who are really interested in the room. The people who, for reasons I don't understand, simply need to take part in this strange competition are free to decide whether they want to waste a lot of money, time and nerves unnecessarily.
Hide the number of visitors to a room? No point. For people like me it's more of a good idea to start at the bottom of the list if I want to see an interesting room. But if someone prefers to swim in the crowd, they should be allowed to do so just as well.
Enjoy your time with good friends or take part in the hosting fights, everyone as he like, but don't always try to involve other people in it.

36 minutes ago, EvaMarie said:

I don't think I'll ever fully understand that. No matter how much work and heart and soul I put into a room, why do I need so many people in it? For my ego? I'd much rather spend my time there with good friends, someone special to me or just a small handful of people who are really interested in the room. The people who, for reasons I don't understand, simply need to take part in this strange competition are free to decide whether they want to waste a lot of money, time and nerves unnecessarily.
Hide the number of visitors to a room? No point. For people like me it's more of a good idea to start at the bottom of the list if I want to see an interesting room. But if someone prefers to swim in the crowd, they should be allowed to do so just as well.
Enjoy your time with good friends or take part in the hosting fights, everyone as he like, but don't always try to involve other people in it.

totally get you, but sometimes I just feel kinda emo when I realize I spent months of my life to build something nobody visits🥲

7 hours ago, EvaMarie said:

No ur absolutely right for me it wasnt the need for people to be in there i build for myself , for my satisfaction of saying a job well done thats why i dont open rooms hardly ever no one unless i invite them have ever even seen my rooms. Cause i dont need recognition as a matter of fact i built several rooms that are popular only to tell the owner your room or props anonymously i dont need credit for a good job. But on the other side there are some amazing rooms that do open publicly for whatever reason should be acknowalged for remarkable talents and a damn good room. not a few downloaded rooms slapped together with a stolen name be the most popular thing out there. Everyone has thier own opinion i was just giving mine an yours is very much appreciated and heard by me at least 

-MrPickles

23 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

totally get you, but sometimes I just feel kinda emo when I realize I spent months of my life to build something nobody visits🥲

it does pull the wind from ur sails a little bit but thats why i didnt open to the public. Its not their opinion i value it was the family and friends i cared about 

Edited by MrPickles2022

On 4/15/2023 at 2:34 AM, Lunarelf said:

It's not all bots, but some of those dance rooms are using hired dancers and djs. Since that's their benefit and it's a lot easier than stacking details in room......probably that's why a lot of builders leave🥲

maybe not all but a handful of the popular teams are bot when you have a team of 9 there names are all the same and there card all says the same thing then yes that whole team but one are bots

On 4/15/2023 at 7:37 PM, Lunarelf said:

i get that ... I got so pissed once that i only played atwa on repeat for hours .. did not help, but it did wonders for my mood :]

<3 S.O.A.D

On 4/15/2023 at 7:00 PM, EvaMarie said:

Think is traffic influence room activity, sure if you're opening room for only a few friends to stop by it in essence don't matter, but if you run some themed public rooms its dependent on activity to one degree or another to maintain visitors, usually good number is around 10-12 people. But yeah when were talking traffic of around 80-100 people I think is usually mostly about ego trips. But my point being mostly is hard to ruin themed rooms and try maintain traffic if people are constantly reminded there fewer people where they're add, while there is likely more options for interactions in the big rooms, even if the big rooms may not necessarily by their first choices otherwise.

But is I think that is a real tragedy since I believe some really good builders were around, probably left or gave up hosting rooms all together. At least I don't see them host rooms anymore here.

19 hours ago, TashaTight said:

But is I think that is a real tragedy since I believe some really good builders were around, probably left or gave up hosting rooms all together. At least I don't see them host rooms anymore here.

not only builders also normal users leaving the game, the community is slowly going down if nothing happens. 

What really bothers me is that when updates do show up they are usually insignificant, not really anything substantial, to bring players into the game where is the pose editor they talked about for 3 years , full body physics not just breasts, face emotions , as it stands the characters look like plastic dolls, that is usually the problem with every online game, lack of vision for the next 10 years. Biggest issue for me is  just how stiff everything is. 

Edited by SasD43

I think they ran into a snag when they were updating to the new engine. Unity can break at the drop of a hat like that and I think the largest thing is that they have to individually code so that all poses look same for people with hair colors and people with different boob sizes (that’s why you can’t really adjust cock size yet because you would have to code all poses for it). Most poses require you to lose clothes too and if coded wrong (like tittyfuck pose) you can just keep shirt on and keep doing motions.

The most we can keep doing, as players, is just remain patient. I hate the silence as much as anyone else and it’s really shitty that they already broke promise of “Keeping us informed.” We may see a release date/beta test maybe in another month or so, but this will be 3DX 3.0

To all the amazing builders out there, y’all are doing awesome and I love to visit rooms and just explore so keep up the amazing work!

On 4/15/2023 at 7:37 PM, Lunarelf said:

I've already been able to look at some of your work here in the building section and I think you build very well and imaginatively. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see your room ingame, so don't give up.

2 hours ago, CatKatW said:

Gizmo words exactly 2 months ago, on Feb 24 on the Blog opening:

We plan to conduct a beta test of the new client once we have migrated to the new Unity engine.

As far as is remember there was something said like they wanted to release a build in march? Hope it was not meant next year. Also when i am the opinion it is sometimes not that easy and that some things can make trouble and cause a delay, a short status update hows going would be nice nevertheless.