3DXChat Community

3dx Update

hotmaya

• 3 months later...

to pick up a few user requests:

1. Status line upper or below the nickname where we can write something or choose some options (Online/AFK/Looking for partner/Cold sex/Roleplay/Do not disturb and so on).
  2. Penis/strapon sizes. I strongy believe it's possible. Just add the slider of thickness and length and scrotums size, +- 20% will not break the animations but give to the players a lot of emotions.
  3. Cum on ass option, and bigger ass slider!
  4. Elven ears (as a separate setting in the "face" section).
  5. More stockings and underwear options with modern texture editing - Add texture editing on older meshes.
  6. Add some of Transparent and translucent fabrics to clothes materials by a slider.
  7. lap dance poses and more pole dances. Maybe create your own pattern or have triggers with them. More sexy couple dances. Some hot touching and twerking. We spend a lot of time dancing in this game, let's get some sexy ones please.
  8. New adjustments to my avatar body and face (with the new face morpher feature), it's a pain having to make the same changes to ALL my other outfits. Proposal: Reorganize the Head and Body menu into Physical, Hair and Makeup, and Wardrobe.
  9. The possibility to "clean the avatar" without leaving the room.
  10. t.b.d

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2023 at 10:18 AM, hotmaya said:

drinks & food, seriously ? 

DrinksFood.png

It appears that 3dxchat is taking an unreasonably long time to give us the results we were expecting. With a competent team, the task could have been completed within a few days. It is perplexing why they are taking so long. This game appears to be on its last legs. Process is too slow, and especially if we are out here making ice cream, that is taking a lot of time lol 😂

On 3/3/2023 at 1:47 AM, maria2575 said:

It appears that 3dxchat is taking an unreasonably long time to give us the results we were expecting. With a competent team, the task could have been completed within a few days.

Yeah, indeed, I am pretty sure a competent team would go through an engine migration in a few days... It's just a tiny unimportant little thing to update an engine, right?  🙄

Edited by Xizi

On 3/2/2023 at 9:47 PM, maria2575 said:

It appears that 3dxchat is taking an unreasonably long time to give us the results we were expecting. With a competent team, the task could have been completed within a few days. It is perplexing why they are taking so long. This game appears to be on its last legs. Process is too slow, and especially if we are out here making ice cream, that is taking a lot of time lol 😂

I did not know i do expect the same like you. Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by Janet

1 hour ago, Xizi said:

Yeah, indeed, I am pretty sure a competent team would go through an engine migration in a few days... It's just a tiny little unimportant little thing to update an engine, right?  🙄

And beside that, a lot of studios have not only a team, they have different "teams" which take care of different specific parts. This studio takes care of every part at once beause they simply don't have the ressources for more. Maybe that changes and they can grow more, what seem to happen when you look closer and that's good.🙂

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

Yeah, indeed, I am pretty sure a competent team would go through an engine migration in a few days... It's just a tiny unimportant little thing to update an engine, right?  🙄

It is vital to maintain an up-to-date system. I come from another game called "Twinity". The engine of this game has never been updated since 2009. One day their server crashed. They were never able to reinstall the game on the new server because the game engine was no longer compatible with the new server. In addition, updating the engine allows you to benefit from new features and make the game more efficient.

51 minutes ago, TonyFrx said:

It is vital to maintain an up-to-date system. I come from another game called "Twinity". The engine of this game has never been updated since 2009. One day their server crashed. They were never able to reinstall the game on the new server because the game engine was no longer compatible with the new server. In addition, updating the engine allows you to benefit from new features and make the game more efficient.

Absolutely, that what Gizmo also explained in Developer Blog. They re-developed the whole drink mechanic because it was a way more smart do it like that. Alone this shows that sometimes bug fixes are very hard, for people who ask why certain things are not fixed yet.

Edited by Janet

59 minutes ago, TonyFrx said:

I know that engine update can be very important. My previous reply to Maria was of a sarcastic nature.

6 hours ago, Xizi said:

It shouldn't be hard if the engine is updated from last popular version, but since the game is still running on an ancient version of unity and only Giz is working on it.... good luck😥

12 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

It shouldn't be hard if the engine is updated from last popular version, but since the game is still running on an ancient version of unity and only Giz is working on it.... good luck😥

I don't think it is fair or helps anyone to make assumptions.

You assume it isn't hard to update the engine, do you develop in Unreal Engine and could shed some light on it for us?

You assume it is only Gizmo on the development team, have you asked, or have been told who was developing on the team?

Sometimes it is very difficult to migrate to a higher version of software, and some things may be easy.

Gizmo may have 10 Devs working on this game, but to assume it is just him is silly.

Sometimes when new software comes out, it breaks the previous version. This is very common in software development.

For an example, when windows 10 was first released there were a lot of drivers that would not work with win 10 because of the new software, and that is only 1 version difference.

Everyone should be thrilled of the new stuff coming up, I know I am, but it may take some time.

So let's demonstrate some patience peeps.😀

2 hours ago, SerenityWillow said:

I don't think it is fair or helps anyone to make assumptions.

You assume it isn't hard to update the engine, do you develop in Unreal Engine and could shed some light on it for us?

You assume it is only Gizmo on the development team, have you asked, or have been told who was developing on the team?

Sometimes it is very difficult to migrate to a higher version of software, and some things may be easy.

Gizmo may have 10 Devs working on this game, but to assume it is just him is silly.

Sometimes when new software comes out, it breaks the previous version. This is very common in software development.

For an example, when windows 10 was first released there were a lot of drivers that would not work with win 10 because of the new software, and that is only 1 version difference.

Everyone should be thrilled of the new stuff coming up, I know I am, but it may take some time.

So let's demonstrate some patience peeps.😀

if you know any basic about it...why this quote comes out🙄

19 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

It is what it is 🙂 I also would love to have updates every month. I do not really "know" how many "programmers" they really have but my guess is something around 2-4. Rest are also "devs", but take care of 3D stuff, animations, database and things.
And people also don't should forget that Gizmo is a dev. And this developer did a Dev-Blog now. Alone this dev-blog is also work. This guy decided, it's better to put ressources into communitycare, instead of putting it all into developing. And why he is suddenly interested doing that after 10 years? I mean a devblog is only a "nice to have" thing for community. Nothing more. It does not help the dev team really much and it also can harm companys when they do it wrong, especically small studios. I see it all in all as a good sign that this company seem to raise and also get more efficent step by step.

PS: And good luck is always nice to hear, because motivation is also a thing what can push developing. 🙂

Edited by Janet