3DXChat Community

3dx Update

hotmaya

Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please Update please

Its available again. At least I could login and play.

What can I say...

1. LOVE new clothes customization system. Hope soon it will be expanded towards more old clothes. Its so much better than the system we have now on live server. Great work. 

2. New lips / lipstick customization pretty good. New rouge and eye liner not bad either. Nice addition.

3. New clothes and poses are very nice too. Love leotards. 

Now to the bad (at least from my point of view) stuff.

1. Handbags and other stuff you having in your hand. Its kinda useless, you can't take it off when you are in the room (like other accessories) and they are not even automatically taken off when you have sex - so you kinda fuck with a purse in hand lol. It needs to be addressed somehow.

2. Colorful names and other cute stuff. It looks nice... BUT. Its SUCH a money drain that its getting ridiculous. A simple change of color of your name for ONE MONTH costs 10k xgold. If you want animated color... it will cost 30k per month. Want to add some symbol on top of your name, for example a cute heart? 10k per month on top of it. Want to add another one? 20k Per month. For example if you want a colorful name (simple color) and one symbol on top of your name - its already 20k per one month. Want animated name and 3 symbols on top? Okay its 30K + 10K + 20K + 40K (each symbol costs more and more) = 100k xgold per month. PER MONTH. Just in case someone forgot - 50k xgold costs 50$. So do your calculations. If you ask me - the pricing is just ridiculously high. 

In general I like new update a lot, but probably not going to use name customization on a live server, it just does not worth it. Pricing is insane. 

41 minutes ago, Xizi said:

If you ask me - the pricing is just ridiculously high. 

Pricing is insane. 

I hope it's just a "bug" that will be corrected on the final version.

And it's easy to fix... just drop two 0's on the monthly prices and it will be fair and affordable

31 minutes ago, CatKatW said:

I hope it's just a "bug" that will be corrected on the final version.

And it's easy to fix... just drop two 0's on the monthly prices and it will be fair and affordable

In my opinion one 0 down would be enough 😋

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

What can I say...

1. LOVE new clothes customization system. Hope soon it will be expanded towards more old clothes. Its so much better than the system we have now on live server. Great work. 

2. New lips / lipstick customization pretty good. New rouge and eye liner not bad either. Nice addition.

1. Handbags and other stuff you having in your hand. Its kinda useless, you can't take it off when you are in the room (like other accessories) and they are not even automatically taken off when you have sex - so you kinda fuck with a purse in hand lol. It needs to be addressed somehow.

2. Colorful names and other cute stuff. It looks nice... BUT. Its SUCH a money drain that its getting ridiculous. A simple change of color of your name for ONE MONTH costs 10k xgold. If you want animated color... it will cost 30k per month. Want to add some symbol on top of your name, for example a cute heart? 10k per month on top of it. Want to add another one? 20k Per month. For example if you want a colorful name (simple color) and one symbol on top of your name - its already 20k per one month. Want animated name and 3 symbols on top? Okay its 30K + 10K + 20K + 40K (each symbol costs more and more) = 100k xgold per month. PER MONTH. Just in case someone forgot - 50k xgold costs 50$. So do your calculations. If you ask me - the pricing is just ridiculously high. 

In general I like new update a lot, but probably not going to use name customization on a live server, it just does not worth it. Pricing is insane. 

Imo it's not just ridiculously high, it's completely out of place. 

People already pay for this game. It seems so disrespectful toward users to push this kind of money milking feature. 

Sure, the clothes customization and all look really nice, but after such a long time without hearing much from the devs, the name customization feels.. weird and it makes me kinda mad.

19 minutes ago, ClaraLust said:

Sure, the clothes customization and all look really nice, but after such a long time without hearing much from the devs, the name customization feels.. weird and it makes me kinda mad.

At first it seemed fine to me, when I saw the gif. Like, yeah, the prices was high - 10k-30k for colored names, 10/20/40+k for symbols (the more of them - the more you pay) but I thought its for permanent change. But paying so much EVERY month... That's kinda too much. Probably very few people going to go for it if they will not change prices. 

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

In my opinion one 0 down would be enough 😋

10k per month is still more than you can earn by logging in every day. That's why I changed my initial suggestion of only one 0 down before posting 😉

Make it a one-time fee on current prices and I'm fine with it. Just not monthly 🤬

Edited by CatKatW

I have an important question to the devs. And this question is: WHY ISN'T THERE ANY LESBIAN POSE ?

There is around 10 male/female new poses, there is around the same amount of trans/female poses there is three or four new Male/Male/Female and Male/Trans/Female poses and ZERO Female/Female pose.

When can we hope to have a few ones ? Or do you work on an update where there will be ONLY lesbian poses in ten years ? Or are we condemned to never ever have some new Female/Female poses ?

Ps: I don't count the foreplay poses as, at least for this section, they give us almost the same than trans ones (exept the one where there is some wanking action. I didn't notice any lesbian double masturbation)

Exept this BIIIIIG problem, the others adds in the update are not too bad, but, please, GIVE US SOME LESBIAN POSES SOMETIMES.

Materials need to be put onto The following older clothing sections | Bra | Panties | Stockings | Shoes | Older tops | Older Bottoms | Bracelets | (Headphones/ Tails/Horns) | With the Addition of a solid Glowing material. 

Accessories NEED to be removable via Clothing menu. 

The laying down Female(Giving) Trans(Receiving) handjob pose needs to be available F->M 

Name alterations should be a 1 time purchase Incentive. Recurring will not work. 

Next FREE update to the UI needs to be personalization. Color change. Font change. Fade in and fade out (For a comepletely clear screen) 

9 hours ago, Xizi said:

What can I say...

The pricing of name can't just defined as insane, it is ridiculously dumb. If you can still remember, giz showed this feature on discord about 3-4 months ago with colorful, emojifyed(non animated) name . He didn't say it will be a p2u feature at all ... right?

Even it is a p2u feature, if we don't count animated effect,2 icons and color as they showed will be 30k/month, The maximum free xgolds we can get it's 9k/month... and no need to say that the name effect can't do anything ---No,no VIP rights(even if they have this option... what could vips even have? infinite beer?) , no nothing, and it costs $349.05/ year. how nice... 

Edited by Lunarelf

Baaahahahaha those prices are totally WaK! Wot might happen is those with mo money than sense will pay fo tha elite "status" of having a fancy name and tha majority who say hellz no will igg them. Just a guess. One time payment, or alot lot lot lot cheaper but at deez prices plus most of these names are hard to read mixed in with everyting else, dis feature will be minimally used bah peeps imo. Hoo wants to be a cow fo milking..not me holmeZ.

Still missing in the current Beta and overdue is an Cumshot Option for Groupsex (MMF/MFF)

and some variations of the Cumshot Animation

+ while hitting the Icon including the SexSpeed Meter (like Very Slow=Big Load, Medium=Two Shots on Chest/Face; Fast= Many Shots on Face)

+ Cumshot Option with the Penis outside Vaginal/Anal for each Sex Position and then returning in the usual Position Animation

+ VoiceChat in GroupChat

+Each Clothing Type with an Extra Option to be lrft on Character while having Sex like Jeans open (Penis), Panties to the Side (Vagina/Anal), Bra/Shirt opened up (revealing Chest/Breasts)

+Soundboard Gallery to record Quotes by each Player that can be listened to by a Button Push each 30 Seconds (at least in GroupChat)

+Gangbang Option (4-6 Players) in PartnerMode to swich Partner (MF/MMF/MFF/MM/MMM/FF/FFF) that is already included in the Beta underneath the Change Sewx Position Option with all attending Player Names

+Gamepad Support with Virtual Keyboard to Chat

Edited by ActionJackson83

5 hours ago, Alliehotass said:

Baaahahahaha those prices are totally WaK! Wot might happen is those with mo money than sense will pay fo tha elite "status" of having a fancy name and tha majority who say hellz no will igg them. Just a guess. One time payment, or alot lot lot lot cheaper but at deez prices plus most of these names are hard to read mixed in with everyting else, dis feature will be minimally used bah peeps imo. Hoo wants to be a cow fo milking..not me holmeZ.

You can have the normal display. toggle off 'display other colored names'. and 

before

image.thumb.png.c4ad87b1cf0b23e13ebdeaf7b685b904.png

after

2022-07-16 08-46-29_20744.png

I think that the ridiculously prohibitive prices will drive up the perceived value of XGold, which will primarily increase stinginess in the playerbase - and raise the bar of for example sending people gifts, which in my opinion is a fun social feature in the game that should be encouraged. If you are planning for the game to go free to play, I can agree with the pricing, but for a subscription game, I'd expect to be able to afford at least some of the cheapest options by just playing.

The prints menu has for a long time been unwieldly, and is getting even worse with every update that adds prints. Having to click 70+ times to go through them or to remove one is quite a terrible user experience. How about a color picker style popup that shows all the prints in a neat scrollable grid?

If you hide the UI while taking a screenshot, and then close the camera controls window, there's no longer any button to get the camera window or any other UI back.

The new accessories absolutely demand some way to remove them. Even a single button that toggles all accessories on and off would be infinitely better than being stuck permanently dual-wielding bags.

2022-07-16 13-51-58_30027.png