3DXChat Community

The Ventrue Bloodline - VtM Roleplay

TheRealest

With the help of a couple people, as well as my girl, we've decided to form the Ventrue Bloodline which is based off Vampire the Masquerade Roleplay. In the coming week there will be a pretty epic room available for all Supernatural Roleplayers to visit, meet new people and start their long-term storylines in roleplay. As of now we're looking for individuals who might want to join the Ventrue Bloodline as a coven. Each member will have a responsibility, there will be multiple events held through-out the week some exclusive to those within the coven and others open to the public. If you're interested in joining the Ventrue Clan send me a DM here with your discord ID, or some form of communication so I can reach out to you with details about how to proceed. We look forward to seeing newer faces joining the coven. Primarily we're looking for American Timezone players as well as Oceanic Timezone players, however anyone is free to join :)

Alistair,
Patriarch of the Ventrue Bloodline, 

Edited by Deviant

Maybe you should give link to discord about this topic on here, interested ones comes that way more easily to check it out ;)

And if not yet own discord for the topic, create one, many others rp rooms have their discord pages, and sharing ideas, helps etc