3DXChat Community

3DXChat Text-To-Speech Podcast - Episode #4 now available

LauraTWK

Hosted by LauraTWK, and featuring a revolving cast of guests, the 3DXChat Text-To-Speech Podcast will feature discussion of the hottest topics and most pressing matters for the 3dxchat community.

You can find the podcast at many of your favourite places for listening to podcasts. Please do like and follow us on whichever is your preferred platform. Links below:

And you can follow all of the latest podcast announcements on Twitter or join us on Discord to get involved with future podcast episodes.

1153343667_2022-06-1823-18-14_144945.thumb.png.87b489b6389f6d0f6b52aee8dd34979f.png

Edited by LauraTWK

Very interesting!

Please tell me, do you plan to post the text versions of the episodes? And what software do you use to convert text to speech?

Thanks for this episode and podcast 👍
Best wishes for success!

Hi Gizmo!

Glad you like it! 😍

11 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Please tell me, do you plan to post the text versions of the episodes?

I hadn't really considered that but, if people ask for it, I suppose I could.

11 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

And what software do you use to convert text to speech?

I've experimented with quite a few different text-to-speech services but I went with Murf.ai because, even though some others have a higher number of good sounding voices, this one was best for creating conversational audio with multiple voices.

Laura xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • LauraTWK changed the title to 3DXChat Text-To-Speech Podcast - Episode #2 now available
  • 2 weeks later...
  • LauraTWK changed the title to 3DXChat Text-To-Speech Podcast - Episode #3 now available
  • 2 weeks later...
  • LauraTWK changed the title to 3DXChat Text-To-Speech Podcast - Episode #4 now available