3DXChat Community

More Weather Effects

hey!  i dont know if this has been suggested 
but i think adding in more weather effects like the snow in world editor would be very useful in creating more atmosphere in maps

my first thought was rain, as i think it would fit in with many map styles including horror/Halloween ones

ive created a example of what it may add to 

ive also had an idea for a material to go along with the rain

this could be added as a moving texture as we already have seen ingame as the ice melt  

im hoping to see more of these kinda things added to the world editor so it gives that vibe a builder would want in there world! 
some other good ones would be falling leaves!   

And you will come crying for it's raining in your appartment, club or whatever. There was snow at the saloon.... and they were all crying because it was snowing in the saloon. More it would be a FPS killer

yet im not here complaining you are, if i thought it was a bad idea i wouldnt make a presentation about it, i mean use your mind its not that hards 
they added snow i think during Christmas time there for logical reasons
its a game not that deep
if they can add weather effects, other effects like fireworks, this wont be much of a "killer" but similar to what they have added

On 6/12/2022 at 8:54 AM, MeiLing said:

And you will come crying for it's raining in your appartment, club or whatever. There was snow at the saloon.... and they were all crying because it was snowing in the saloon.

Yeah, how people dare to expect that things should work properly in the game and complain if they don't.