3DXChat Community

Glitch: Radio stream continues when in other rooms

Yagi

Hey y'all,

I keep getting this weird glitch where I enter a room, the radio plays, but then it doesn't stop when I leave the room. It keeps playing in every room I go to, simultaneously with the radio from each room. I tried toggling the enable radio button, doesn't fix it. I end up having to restart the game to set it back to normal, but the issue keeps happening.

Has this happened to anyone else? Just not sure what the issue could be.

Thanks in advance :)

On 6/2/2022 at 8:23 PM, Yagi said:

Hey y'all,

I keep getting this weird glitch where I enter a room, the radio plays, but then it doesn't stop when I leave the room. It keeps playing in every room I go to, simultaneously with the radio from each room. I tried toggling the enable radio button, doesn't fix it. I end up having to restart the game to set it back to normal, but the issue keeps happening.

Has this happened to anyone else? Just not sure what the issue could be.

Thanks in advance :)

Very weird indeed and persistently insufferably frustrating to have to reboot every time. I have experienced that a few times too but only temporarily and maybe there is still a solution for you like I did by clicking on the bar at the bottom left: Character Editor and then clicking again on My World bar at the top left to come back in your own home.
Another option to try is:
Click the green bar at the bottom left: Select Location and then at the top left: Customize (top left under My World) and then back to My World by clicking: Select Location.
This is not a guarantee and in the worst case you can try to completely reinstall 3DXChat so also clean the registry (with program REVO UNINSTALLER for example)
I sincerely hope you manage to solve your problem, good luck  👍

3DX2021-1130-004.jpg

On 6/6/2022 at 6:41 AM, evaNL europe said:

Very weird indeed and persistently insufferably frustrating to have to reboot every time. I have experienced that a few times too but only temporarily and maybe there is still a solution for you like I did by clicking on the bar at the bottom left: Character Editor and then clicking again on My World bar at the top left to come back in your own home.
Another option to try is:
Click the green bar at the bottom left: Select Location and then at the top left: Customize (top left under My World) and then back to My World by clicking: Select Location.
This is not a guarantee and in the worst case you can try to completely reinstall 3DXChat so also clean the registry (with program REVO UNINSTALLER for example)
I sincerely hope you manage to solve your problem, good luck  👍

3DX2021-1130-004.jpg

Yeah I think I was clicking from room to room too quickly, without letting things load properly first, and it was getting mixed up xD I started going more slowly while hopping between rooms and it doesn't seem to happen anymore. Thank you for your input! ❤️

14 hours ago, Yagi said:

Yeah I think I was clicking from room to room too quickly, without letting things load properly first, and it was getting mixed up xD I started going more slowly while hopping between rooms and it doesn't seem to happen anymore. Thank you for your input! ❤️

Yes, changing location or visiting other rooms sometimes takes some patience and a short time for the computer to load and can be seen by the circle with moving dots on the screen. That partly depends on the speed of the processor in the device. Older computers and laptops are usually slower than today's fast gaming computers.

HOLLAND.jpg