3DXChat Community

3DXTools.net create assets for your next build project

Halderim

It's absolutly not granted that people spend their times into projects like that, even when they probaly enjoy the process behind and love what they do. it is time nevertheless, and also the page surely will cost money at the end also.

I am not sure how many time it costs to develop things like that but i am sure it takes a while so i thank you for all the effort, and also the people who are also a part of it or doing other cool stuff like that🙂.

22 hours ago, Janet said:

It's absolutly not granted that people spend their times into projects like that, even when they probaly enjoy the process behind and love what they do. it is time nevertheless, and also the page surely will cost money at the end also.

I am not sure how many time it costs to develop things like that but i am sure it takes a while so i thank you for all the effort, and also the people who are also a part of it or doing other cool stuff like that🙂.

Indeed Janet, I don't use any of these tools people make and distribute but are very appreciative of their efforts and sharing.

• 2 weeks later...

A color picker i wanted since so long. That's cool to see and when i have motivation to edit again it will have use for sure :) Thanks for  another cool feature!

What i do ask myself since a while is, if there would be also a way to do different save files for character and clothes. Or that you can at least copy your outfit and paste it at a current save file. Something like that.
I was just a bit scared because i feared that is very much work and can cause really heavy bugs like maybe infinite loading when i read all this "im stuck in loading screen" things in forum. But when it's easy maybe it's something what interests you also so i bring it on the table :).

Maybe like this:

One feature only reads out character information, the other one only reads out cloth information, and the third feature does merge feature one and two. Hope you understand what i wanna say😂@Halderim

When that is easy to do i think tons of people would freak out in love. And maybe @Gizmo would be also thankful so they can develop something different instead "when" thats something on their to do list already. Would be just sad when it's possible and they suddenly bring out also such a feature and then that was waste of developing time on both ends.

Howsoever, it's really cool to see how that site grows :). Thanks again and have a good day!

Edited by Janet

1 hour ago, Janet said:

A color picker i wanted since so long. That's cool to see and when i have motivation to edit again it will have use for sure :) Thanks for  another cool feature!

What i do ask myself since a while is, if there would be also a way to do different save files for character and clothes. Or that you can at least copy your outfit and paste it at a current save file. Something like that.
I was just a bit scared because i feared that is very much work and can cause really heavy bugs like maybe infinite loading when i read all this "im stuck in loading screen" things in forum. But when it's easy maybe it's something what interests you also so i bring it on the table :).

Maybe like this:

One feature only reads out character information, the other one only reads out cloth information, and the third feature does merge feature one and two. Hope you understand what i wanna say😂@Halderim

When that is easy to do i think tons of people would freak out in love. And maybe @Gizmo would be also thankful so they can develop something different instead "when" thats something on their to do list already. Would be just sad when it's possible and they suddenly bring out also such a feature and then that was waste of developing time on both ends.

Howsoever, it's really cool to see how that site grows :). Thanks again and have a good day!

I will be honest here, I did look at the avatar files already, those are encrypted and it is like a lot of guess work to even know what is in there and what not and what changes and so on. I am still looking into this and yeah I had such an idea myself already. So maybe one day I can find the time for some tool that can do it but I am not sure. 

I wont release something that can break your account with infinite loading because the save file is corrupted thanks to my page 

13 minutes ago, Halderim said:

I will be honest here, I did look at the avatar files already, those are encrypted and it is like a lot of guess work to even know what is in there and what not and what changes and so on. I am still looking into this and yeah I had such an idea myself already. So maybe one day I can find the time for some tool that can do it but I am not sure. 

I wont release something that can break your account with infinite loading because the save file is corrupted thanks to my page 

"When" i learned something about developing it is that things are mostly harder than expected. Maybe devs see also use of it and help you out with missing informations in a pm chat to make it a bit easier for you when they have time to share. Would be a smart move imo. Thanks for having a look on it and tried to find a solution!

On 7/26/2023 at 4:34 AM, SerenityWillow said:

Had a question about the text tool, what are x+y positions setting do? I entered where I wanted it in my room, but when I merged it, I couldn't find it.

Do I have it wrong or do the settings not do anything? 😕

Sorry for the late answer normally the x and y inputs are there to position the text at those coordinates 
If that is not working I need to take a look if there is a bug in the tool and fix that

20 hours ago, Halderim said:

Sorry for the late answer normally the x and y inputs are there to position the text at those coordinates 
If that is not working I need to take a look if there is a bug in the tool and fix that

That's how I thought it worked. Hopefully you get that fixed because it would really be handy. It would be nice to know where to find the generated text.

All in all, this is a great tool, thanks for the great work on this and sharing it with everyone.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, GingerGG said:

Is there a way to resize all the letters at the same time. I have tried grouping but that doesn't seem to work.

Select all letters and make sure that the option center is active and not pivot
Use the scale tool and hold shift in the center a square should be visible now to scale the selected object along all axis 
At 3:25 of the video you can see it in action