3DXChat Community

Borrow some RLC features

ClarkHere

I hope this message finds its way to the game developers.

I moved to 3DX Chat from RLC/Utherverse some years ago. I prefer the look and feel of 3DX by a wide
margin. But there are options on RLC I still miss and believe that if they were added to 3DX you'd have
a powerhouse product that would capture a commanding market share.

Some if these features include:

Empowering users to create clothing, hairstyles and other options for avatars and create a
marketplace for them l in-game or on a separate website. RLC has both.

Allowing users to bookmark destinations. In RLC users can return to any unlocked venue whenever
they please.

Enabling users to jump to a friend's location.

Improving BDSM play by embedding poses with specific apparatus, just as you now have poses
specific to pieces of furniture.
Create poses that incorporate the use of sex toys.

Show lists of all the players in an individual venue you're visiting.
Include a wider variety of dances, including swing and salsa dancing that automatically sync.

Allow additional sub-moves and -poses within existing dance and sex poses.

Thanks for reading.

Hello Tony (another Tony :))

I also recently migrated to 3DX. I was on other games before where I could upload my creations. Since I work on Unreal Engine, the equivalent of Unity, and I understand better why the creators of 3DX want to keep control of what is uploaded on their servers. I agree for the rest.

3 hours ago, CuriousTony said:

Allowing users to bookmark destinations. In RLC users can return to any unlocked venue whenever
they please.

i don't think it's doable as if you enter a room made by player x or y, nothing proove thatthe next time player x or y will open the same room or put the same name

18 hours ago, ClarkHere said:

Empowering users to create clothing, hairstyles and other options for avatars and create a

I like the rest of what you suggest, but this just has too many issues currently to implement in a fair manner, atleast if you ask me. We already pay quite a bit to be here, and if we had to then pay extra ontop of that to get other stuff, that would be a dealbreaker for many i think, especially as it would start to split the playerbase a bit.

If this was a free to play game(or much cheaper), sure go for it, but as it stands its not.

Now if it was made to be entirely free, or perhaps you could use your 3dxgold on it, and have some cost cap of some sort, maybe it could be an idea to look at, but even then youd need some sort of quality control, and i dont think the 3dx devs are very interested in that for the time being.

Other than that, good ideas. Really want bookmarking and name lists for rooms personally, the amount of times ive went to look for someone and just not spotted them in a sea of names, its too much!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 10:09 AM, ClarkHere said:

I hope this message finds its way to the game developers.

I moved to 3DX Chat from RLC/Utherverse some years ago. I prefer the look and feel of 3DX by a wide
margin. But there are options on RLC I still miss and believe that if they were added to 3DX you'd have
a powerhouse product that would capture a commanding market share.

Some if these features include:

they please.

Enabling users to jump to a friend's location.

Improving BDSM play by embedding poses with specific apparatus, just as you now have poses
specific to pieces of furniture.
Create poses that incorporate the use of sex toys.

Show lists of all the players in an individual venue you're visiting.
Include a wider variety of dances, including swing and salsa dancing that automatically sync.

Allow additional sub-moves and -poses within existing dance and sex poses.

Thanks for reading.

It looks like they have opened clothing creation up to users for their upcoming Unity competition to 3DX and provided some training to those interested.

Edit: And are creating a market as you suggest.

Edited by THX Builder