3DXChat Community

New updates who will coming

Nadyaaa

My topic is more to @Лиза, because is impossible i yo make contact in discord with her, i just have question and suggested. I saw in discord server what will coming like updates, but i notice and something really pointless, i will give and ss to i can be understand well. So my suggested is the things (bodysuit) who coming as updates in section DRESS to be put it in section TOP, because if its stay there will cant be mixing with the others sections. No have logic !!! Hope i will be understand corect, because in the end the new things need to be can use well too🙃🙃

9FA74D28-59E8-41D8-8936-1A78D1C81B7C.jpeg

2 hours ago, AliceInNaughtyland said:

totally agree on that! i would never wear such a dress without a skirt or trousers!

I hope they will accept what we think, because its mean will be next update who we cant use fully grrr… in the end we pay and our wishes need be accept too

Edited by Nadyaaa

6 hours ago, AliceInNaughtyland said:

totally agree on that! i would never wear such a dress without a skirt or trousers!

Aww really ? Wear it in black leather, wear some black leather boots, wear the long lace gloves, wear the "catwoman" mask annnnd... Tadaaaam you're a super vilain (or super hero depending on the side we see it ^,..,^)

In a more serious note, yes it( would be better in the top section

Edited by Leeloo

2 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Aww really ? Wear it in black leather, wear some black leather boots, wear the long lace gloves, wear the "catwoman" mask annnnd... Tadaaaam you're a super vilain (or super hero depending on the side we see it ^,..,^)

Yes but if will be put in section TOP, then we will have more options of who u was count, because if the bodysuit stay in section DRESS we cant use it with all pants, jeans and skirts, but if be in section who i said then we can mixing it with things who said too 🤔🙃

26 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

In a more serious note, yes it( would be better in the top section

Sorry ehm, what long lace gloves? That arm sleeves? Would love to have something like opera gloves.

• 3 months later...
On 5/25/2022 at 9:23 PM, Nadyaaa said:

My topic is more to @Лиза, because is impossible i yo make contact in discord with her, i just have question and suggested. I saw in discord server what will coming like updates, but i notice and something really pointless, i will give and ss to i can be understand well. So my suggested is the things (bodysuit) who coming as updates in section DRESS to be put it in section TOP, because if its stay there will cant be mixing with the others sections. No have logic !!! Hope i will be understand corect, because in the end the new things need to be can use well too🙃🙃

9FA74D28-59E8-41D8-8936-1A78D1C81B7C.jpeg

And finally... bodysuits, like swimsuits, are used as dress. Stupid !