3DXChat Community

Pose Actions

MyaaLae

This may be a reference to Achat, another amazing virtual sex game. But let's say you use a pose for example a kissing pose. There would be several actions you can click that would either *M strokes F leg* or *M grabs F standing*, basically different poses on the same pose. 

Another example would be for missionary. You could have a lot of different actions in that pose like *M lifts up F leg* or *M plays with F nipples* etc. 

This would open up so many roleplay possibilities and eases the need to write whatever you're doing in a chat box. I think this game would be legendary if it had this feature. 

23 minutes ago, MyaaLae said:

This may be a reference to Achat, another amazing virtual sex game.

No lol. 

Its not an "amazing" game its a shitty money grab with graphics level of early 2000's and shitty "free" to play policy where you need to pay for premium (which costs about as subscription in 3dxchat, though now when we have reduced prices - even more) to play properly and on top of it - pay for clothes, hairs, sex poses, basically for everything. And all that while having graphics like THAT: 

unknown.png

11 hours ago, Xizi said:

No lol. 

Its not an "amazing" game its a shitty money grab with graphics level of early 2000's and shitty "free" to play policy where you need to pay for premium (which costs about as subscription in 3dxchat, though now when we have reduced prices - even more) to play properly and on top of it - pay for clothes, hairs, sex poses, basically for everything. And all that while having graphics like THAT: 

unknown.png

I was being sarcastic LMAO.

also they've been working on updating their game to match with nowadays graphics. Taking long as fuck but at least they're trying. 

But the actions between poses is probably the best thing a game like that has you can't deny it.

Edited by MyaaLae

8 hours ago, MyaaLae said:

I was being sarcastic LMAO.

also they've been working on updating their game to match with nowadays graphics. Taking long as fuck but at least they're trying. 

But the actions between poses is probably the best thing a game like that has you can't deny it.

Right. Sex poses is the only good thing about Achat and yes... They are really complex and well done there, can't argue with it. I would love to have same system in 3dxchat too. 

I doubt its going to happen though... Considering how much poses we already have, adding additional animations for each or even a good portion of them would be... a gigantic amount of work.