3DXChat Community

an impossible request...

They need 6 month ( maybe longer ) to fix some stairs ... no need of childs and  kids in a fucking sex game .. what comes next ? .. dogs, cats and goats ?

Think about it and take the wonder of life in real life .... this is worth waiting 9 month for ;)

And yes i understand the pregnant option ... but no need for father and mother settings .. just my 2 cent.

Edited by Jannick

On 5/23/2022 at 2:00 PM, Jannick said:

They need 6 month ( maybe longer ) to fix some stairs ... no need of childs and  kids in a fucking sex game .. what comes next ? .. dogs, cats and goats ?

Think about it and take the wonder of life in real life .... this is worth waiting 9 month for ;)

And yes i understand the pregnant option ... but no need for father and mother settings .. just my 2 cent.

yeah i totally agree: stairs and poses, expecially oral ones, with clothes on are a priority, this post was more a curiosity of mine. for what concerns bringing life in real life it's the latest thing in my mind to be honest 😅

And yeah there's no need for the father and mother settings but it would be a nice feature for some 😜

On 5/22/2022 at 7:35 PM, Kicia said:

1. unsafe sex option to get pregnant

2. one week to get a baby

3. 20000 gold from father :) for mother and baby 

4. 500 gold each week in addition for baby from administration but no longer then 4 weeks, impossible to get pregnant during this time

I have no idea how to mark how many kids were born :)

It is only my opinion not my wish :) 

well i didn't thought on the economical side of having a baby 😂 alltho i think the money should go to the one keeping the baby (yeah there are single fathers aswell XD) 

On 5/23/2022 at 10:44 AM, Areej said:

Well I would like to approach it in another way..

The devs might want to introduce new living objects / items in our rooms like cats, dogs etc.... now in my imagination and to do that smoothly without any problems.. the game should limit the area of movement for that item like lets say the game will ask you to mark an area where that thing will be living / roaming and all .... also maybe introduce shelters and items to add in that area.. like a cat tree, cat scratch pads, cat bed, toys and so on to be placed inside that zone.... so randomly if you visit that area you will find the cat sometimes sleeping, sometimes playing, sometimes jumping and so on... in addition you can interact with the cat like pet the cat or play with it....

Now imagine the same exact thing for a baby / toddler in your room..... set a zone for your baby to live in... add items in that zone like a play area, bed / baby crib and you can interact with the baby.. carry him/her... play ..etc...

So that way, you will roleplay pregnancy, then change your body type in the characters editor for sometime.. then add the baby / todler in your room... and to make it a bit more realistic.... adding the baby / todler can be disabled until you get creampied ^^ and also can be based on a 50/50 chance so it resembles real life in a better way

I think it is hard to do since its an adult game.. but just one of the things that I wish it was there :)

Areej..

well Areej... you already got me by mentioning the word "cats" 😺😻... Alltho your idea is so freaking fantastic: kudos! i want cats in my room and also the possibility to intereact with the baby would be so awesome (for the ones wanting one)... and you know also the surprise to go in someone's house and find out they're parents and even hearing the toddler crying while you're having sex... that would be so freaking realistic! XD