3DXChat Community

an impossible request...

and not even my piece of cake! 🤣  i was wondering if it would be cool to add an "unsafe sex"  option and the possibility to have a pregnancy here... 😅 and maybe after like 9 weeks a new avatar is born with randomly mixed features of the parents...

This way people with the breeding kink will live their passion at the fullest and married couple would be able to generate their offspring, not to mention the people with the incest kink (also a thing around here... 🤷‍♀️)

i know it's an impossible endeavour for the devs, but it's an idea which came into my mind after getting drunk with 3dxchat beer 😆, but sure i'm curious to know what you guys think!

Cheers and be safe, here and out there!

Alice

This probably could be very hot for people with a related kinks, but sounds like way too much work for it.

Maybe a simpler solution would be more appropriate - like just adding a pregnant belly slider to female avi character editor.

And people with corresponding kink could roleplay the other parts of this kink.

For example, safe/unsafe sex - you can use a /roll command for it with your partner, deciding which numbers will mean impregnation.  

5 hours ago, Xizi said:

This probably could be very hot for people with a related kinks, but sounds like way too much work for it.

Maybe a simpler solution would be more appropriate - like just adding a pregnant belly slider to female avi character editor.

For example, safe/unsafe sex - you can use a /roll command for it with your partner, deciding which numbers will mean impregnation.  

If the slider idea is to complicated for them to add to the existing code.
Maybe have the bellies as a kind of 'accessory' that 'deforms' the skin mesh to appear to have said bellies in increasing sizes?
Same result, but added onto the existing models, and not changing the base model.

4 hours ago, Derai said:

If the slider idea is to complicated for them to add to the existing code.
Maybe have the bellies as a kind of 'accessory' that 'deforms' the skin mesh to appear to have said bellies in increasing sizes?
Same result, but added onto the existing models, and not changing the base model.

Well, I said about the slider because I have seen such a slider working somewhere... in a place that better don't name here to not give these dishonest people advertisement. I think you know what I am talking about. 

I mean if they could make it work, I hope our devs can do it as well. 

Second this request, for the cathartic benefit implied and imbued to those who might otherwise seek out these negatively consequential behaviors in real life.  3dx already does, and has further ability to, help make the real (non-virtual) world a better place. 

Edited by erosmost

12 hours ago, Xizi said:

2 hours ago, Xizi said:

Well, I said about the slider ...

Why not adding this belly slider thing to men too? With free beer everywhere, bellies will surely grow... 😜

13 hours ago, CatKatW said:

Why not adding this belly slider thing to men too? With free beer everywhere, bellies will surely grow... 😜

I agree that some dad bods would be awesome.

But M-Preg is also a kink lol. 
There have to be at least a few out there. We got everything else kink wise, so why not eh? 😁

On 5/9/2022 at 9:33 AM, Xizi said:

a nice clever solution indeed! i'm almost curious to see how i look pregnant, alltho i believe also your breasts and ankles are supposed to swell 😅

15 hours ago, erosmost said:

Second this request, for the cathartic benefit implied and imbued to those who might otherwise seek out these negatively consequential behaviors in real life.  3dx already does, and has further ability to, help make the real (non-virtual) world a better place. 

totally agree with you erosmost! i think it's the same reason i landed here the first times: to experiment safely

50 minutes ago, Derai said:

I agree that some dad bods would be awesome.

But M-Preg is also a kink lol. 
There have to be at least a few out there. We got everything else kink wise, so why not eh? 😁

i have to say i don't dislike a dad bod... and also some chest hairs... are my tastes a little boomer? 🤣 and what about a little baldness aswell? 

Not really sure what you're hoping to achieve, I know some how pregnancy kinks etc. But doubt developers are going to allow and child stuff onto sex simulator chat, especially given how much controversy it would likely cause. Pair that in with this would basically be something just for pregnancy kink lovers, if this been life sim with optional sex I imagine it may been a different thing entirely, like sims 4 with sex mods but I doubt they're going to add anything like that for sex game.

At very best you're likely to maybe get ability to put on Belly and pretend, but I somehow doubt that is even going to become any option here.

7 hours ago, AliceInNaughtyland said:

wow did you do this pic yourself?

Advice: Don't ask 😉

4 hours ago, TashaTight said:

(...) At very best you're likely to maybe get ability to put on Belly (...)

Totally agree and I don't think it would hurt anyone having this option available

On 5/13/2022 at 12:53 PM, TashaTight said:

Not really sure what you're hoping to achieve, I know some how pregnancy kinks etc. But doubt developers are going to allow and child stuff onto sex simulator chat, especially given how much controversy it would likely cause. Pair that in with this would basically be something just for pregnancy kink lovers, if this been life sim with optional sex I imagine it may been a different thing entirely, like sims 4 with sex mods but I doubt they're going to add anything like that for sex game.

At very best you're likely to maybe get ability to put on Belly and pretend, but I somehow doubt that is even going to become any option here.

not much really... as i told it's just an idiotic idea came to my mind and further developed with a friend of mine... as for the eventual offspring (which i truly deem impossible to pull off) they might be birth as 18 years old, alltho i don't know how they will manage to get out! 😅 And as the possibility for this to happen i know it never will, as many on this forum i will be more than happy just to have the ability to give bjs with my clothes on 😂... 

3 hours ago, EvaMarie said:

Maybe a kink for some... and for some people perhaps also a very sensitive topic...

I think there are enough other things that the developers should pay attention to.

Yeah I get your point: there‘s a lot of sensitive topics in this world that are exploited as kinks auch as racism (think all the bbc phenomenon) or deminishing women (exploiting daddy issues girls, some doms around here…) but somehow I’m comfy that those people practice their kink here instead of in real life (at least that’s my naive hope, and also the reason why I’m still in this world experimenting in safety)  and also if they don’t get me involved… thanks for your point, take care and be safe here and out there, happy everything!

On 5/8/2022 at 12:05 PM, AliceInNaughtyland said:

and not even my piece of cake! 🤣  i was wondering if it would be cool to add an "unsafe sex"  option and the possibility to have a pregnancy here... 😅 and maybe after like 9 weeks a new avatar is born with randomly mixed features of the parents...

This way people with the breeding kink will live their passion at the fullest and married couple would be able to generate their offspring, not to mention the people with the incest kink (also a thing around here... 🤷‍♀️)

i know it's an impossible endeavour for the devs, but it's an idea which came into my mind after getting drunk with 3dxchat beer 😆, but sure i'm curious to know what you guys think!

Cheers and be safe, here and out there!

Alice

I would suggest that when a new player creates an account, they get to choose if they are auto-assigned a parent.... so pregnant players can have a baby

12 hours ago, AlexaDarkness said:

I would suggest that when a new player creates an account, they get to choose if they are auto-assigned a parent.... so pregnant players can have a baby

Yeah its definitely not going to scare away new players, when already on the stage of account creation they are getting proposed to be someone's child. In a sex game. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not kinkshaming here, as long as it just online roleplay at least, but no need to try making others involved in your kink. 

1. unsafe sex option to get pregnant

2. one week to get a baby

3. 20000 gold from father :) for mother and baby 

4. 500 gold each week in addition for baby from administration but no longer then 4 weeks, impossible to get pregnant during this time

I have no idea how to mark how many kids were born :)

It is only my opinion not my wish :) 

Well I would like to approach it in another way..

The devs might want to introduce new living objects / items in our rooms like cats, dogs etc.... now in my imagination and to do that smoothly without any problems.. the game should limit the area of movement for that item like lets say the game will ask you to mark an area where that thing will be living / roaming and all .... also maybe introduce shelters and items to add in that area.. like a cat tree, cat scratch pads, cat bed, toys and so on to be placed inside that zone.... so randomly if you visit that area you will find the cat sometimes sleeping, sometimes playing, sometimes jumping and so on... in addition you can interact with the cat like pet the cat or play with it....

Now imagine the same exact thing for a baby / toddler in your room..... set a zone for your baby to live in... add items in that zone like a play area, bed / baby crib and you can interact with the baby.. carry him/her... play ..etc...

So that way, you will roleplay pregnancy, then change your body type in the characters editor for sometime.. then add the baby / todler in your room... and to make it a bit more realistic.... adding the baby / todler can be disabled until you get creampied ^^ and also can be based on a 50/50 chance so it resembles real life in a better way

I think it is hard to do since its an adult game.. but just one of the things that I wish it was there :)

Areej..

Edited by Areej