3DXChat Community

No one in rooms!

Hello,

Lovely to meet you all! I'm Alexa and have downloaded the game today but having some issues! When I go into locations there is no one there! I can't seem to see anyone. I have read the game is supposed to start with a tutorial but this didn't happen either so I don't actually know if it is me or the game! I'm really hoping someone can help me with this and help get me started and I llok forward to getting to know you all soon!

Thanks in advance,

Alexa x x 

Ok I read on another post that there was a tutorial when you first load the game that shows you how to move around and other bits but maybe misread or something like that! If it is connection error would you know how I can check that? I can move around rooms perform actions but just can't see anyone! Really gutted by this as been looking forward to joining this community as have been recommended by friends that's it's a lot of fun and lots of nice people! Thanks for your help X X 

Thanks for that, I have managed to get game working now with a few re installs and tweaks to computer performance not sure what actually worked but it's working now and what great fun I am having! Thank you all for your help and hopefully see you in game some time. Thanks again and have fun

Hugs and kisses, 

Alexa X X X