3DXChat Community

Game sounds

VivianWard

Hello 

I am a new gamer and have make a good use of 3DX enjoying it quite a lot , I must confess... but I would like to suggest the possibility of changing the sound when the avatars are cumming.... I definitely find it everything but exciting... I thought the avatar was farting instead of cumming 🥴. What made the situation really funny but well it's ok to have some laughs but I am sure there's some other softer noise that could be found for that moment. 

Tyvm for reading my suggestion.

I agree, sounds can really turn you off. They need a revamp, make them sound better and have a little more variety. Goes hand in hand with another thread from weeks ago, where I suggested an option to have different "voice" types, and that you could adjust the pitch and all that.

On 4/30/2022 at 12:33 PM, Tali said:

I agree, sounds can really turn you off. They need a revamp, make them sound better and have a little more variety. Goes hand in hand with another thread from weeks ago, where I suggested an option to have different "voice" types, and that you could adjust the pitch and all that.

I and several others have requested this over the years too. I think it would be a great idea. Just like 3 or 4 voices for male and female, with the ability to change the pitch. I'm so used to the existing sounds that I don't pay much attention anymore, but it would definitely make each experience more unique and dynamic. I fully support this suggestion. :)

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

J'avoue, que je suis d'accord avec ça. Les bruits durant les rapports sexuels dans 3DX, ressemblent à des bruits de succions assez bizarres, quand au moment de l'orgasme les bruits de giclements de fluides sont vraiment irréalistes ! Tout ceci sans compter l'absence totale d'expressions sur les visages. Ils ont l'air super concentrés, voir constipés par moments. 😂
Dans ce genres de moments, je ne fais presque même plus attention et je n'appuie même plus sur le bouton orgasme. Personnellement, je suis plus basé sur l'échange erp qui se fait à ce moment là, plutôt que les actions visuelles. 😉😅

🇺🇸 Hello,

I must admit, I agree with this. The noises during sex in 3DX sound like weird sucking noises, while at the moment of orgasm the fluid squirting noises are really unrealistic! All this without counting the total absence of expressions on the faces. They look very concentrated, even constipated at times. 😂
In this kind of moments, I don't even pay attention anymore and I don't even press the orgasm button. Personally, I'm more based on the erp exchange that takes place at that moment, rather than the visual actions. 😉😅

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...