3DXChat Community

Lovense x 3DXChat Summer Rave Party Builder Contest

43 minutes ago, Pandorra said:

Utter BS.

I got a lot of help from buildes and tips how to use better techniques. And I am also not greeding in giving tips. If someone asks, I give an answer.

Maybe it also matter how one asks for help? And if it is not only like leaching but also giving back something from time to time?

Furthermore there are good beginners guides to the editor. A written PDF on modz and also some nice vids on YT how to get started.

Sorry for the generalism, but of course there are also good people in the game who don't mind helping i also don't mind so much that i made my discord available for this purpose because i know it's very difficult for beginners.

You mentioned the principle of reciprocity which I believe in and think is very cool. But despite the pdf and the collaborations of good people, I still believe that the world editor has a barrier to entry for newbies. Games are a teacher and teach people how to play, and it can't frustrate people too much right from the start. Let's imagine a person who didn't look for a tutorial on the internet and didn't even search for this pdf, this is the normal behavior of a person who just installed the game for the first time and logged in.

Edited by Tiazinha

On 7/21/2022 at 4:00 AM, Tiazinha said:

Sorry for the generalism, but of course there are also good people in the game who don't mind helping i also don't mind so much that i made my discord available for this purpose because i know it's very difficult for beginners.

You mentioned the principle of reciprocity which I believe in and think is very cool. But despite the pdf and the collaborations of good people, I still believe that the world editor has a barrier to entry for newbies. Games are a teacher and teach people how to play, and it can't frustrate people too much right from the start. Let's imagine a person who didn't look for a tutorial on the internet and didn't even search for this pdf, this is the normal behavior of a person who just installed the game for the first time and logged in.

Tha person isnt even interested in Bulding in tha first place..Creative peeps are used to working things out, experimenting and learning bah trial and error. Tha Editor isnt that hard, only fo peeps with no patience, no interest and no desire to build. Xanar has a great tutorial, a bunch of vids.

Besides if one really wants to build sumting they find a way and nothing will deter them.

Those here to beat thar weazle and log off wilps they have short attention spans anyway and all thar IQ goes into a cleanex 3 times a day. 😋

On 7/13/2022 at 3:23 PM, Allalon said:

What hasn't been understood in this conversation is that the focus has been on saying who is better than who, WRONG. Giving technical aesthetic opinions has nothing to do with it, and frankly I'd rather take criticism from an Oliver or a Dallas or Torax who are great builders to improve than from someone who can't put one brick on top of another :) You should take it more like suggestion.

Okay, it seems I have returned to this argument a tad late...  I not the greatest Builder, although @OliverXDallas & @Torax have all praised my work in the past

I still build & host my own room, but alas its been years since my room has been packed out.  But I am not a defeatist, considering a lot of the objects I built for my rooms are used in so many other rooms, in fact on an average day, at least 500 players are seeing my designs, most probably my ABC Fonts or my Logo's, which is far better than hosting a room with 200 players attending...

There are so many great builders out there like @Diana Prince  or even @NaIIey, yes I seen her designs, maybe I tweaked 1 or 2 of her designs, because I don't mind helping out others when they ask for it

On 7/24/2022 at 6:11 AM, KaelaKitten said:

no people would rather masturbate then learn a new skill. And let's face it most people playing this game aren't the creative type. Log on, beat off, log out, cancel sub in 2 months. Thats your average 3dx player.

I loved your sincerity and also said a lot in few words. Sometimes reality is harsh but it needs to be said.

Edited by Tiazinha

17.thumb.png.6b596be3c81a43cecdd3ca60b9186a1d.png10.thumb.png.93ceef6899235c906c2acc9cafe9381c.png19.thumb.png.3dc63ce2e193657fdee6a327251b7d7a.png07.thumb.png.b1779b00c4896be224cc5bc9aa10bacf.png

https://ibb.co/VBSTwJV

https://ibb.co/S02Y0LK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp2qo4CerUw

It was a memorable night ! The room broke the attendance record with 387 people at the climax and +300 people on almost the whole length of the event. This is the proof that for this type of event, we can make a panorama room, with effects and lights, if we adjust all the parameters to minimize the impact. Here are some live pictures, which allow to better gauge the real dimensions of the room, and which finally answer better than I did to the claims made on this forum. Thanks to all those who came to party and to the teams who gave life to this event ! Thanks also to all those who showed enthusiasm for this project, without whom the pleasure of building would not be the same.

• 1 month later...
  • Varz locked this topic